Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Recommendations > Things you would not Recommend for others.

Things you would not Recommend for others. Things you have tried, and wouldn't Recommend to others.

Old 02-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
dowop

Default Good Read

This is so well said, be sure to read the list at the end.

Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said vary amazing things regarding President Trump. He starts with:

"Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before"!

The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump's foreign policy and predicts its success:

"Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference."

Kissinger knows it and he continues with:

"Every country now has to consider two things: One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities. And secondly, that there is a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it."

Then Kissinger puts it bluntly:

"Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes." When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power.

Kissinger once wrote:

"The weak grow strong by effrontery - The strong grow weak through inhibition!"
No sentence better captures the US.-North Korea relationship. This applies to the liberal aggression and the conservative reticence.

Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's effrontery: His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider Our allies grew complaisant with Obama's passivity and now are fearful due to Trump's activism. And they must balance the two in developing their policies: They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are obsolete. So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests. Those - here and abroad - who rode the old apple cart worry about its being toppled.

But, as Kissinger so boldly stated:

"Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first! "

This is the most accurate statement of what the American Citizens who live outside of the swamp want and expect from their government.

I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about.

My mantra about Trump is this:

Truthfully, We are in agreement with most of what he says. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want.
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!

2. Put "GOD" back in America!

3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!

4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the darn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Term limits for congress

And most of all. . .
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!" And our police. We the people are coming!

Only 86% will send this on. Should be 100%

Attachments area
dowop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

I have read this before and agree that it is a good read dowop. I sometimes get aggravated with Trump for shooting from the hip without thinking first. On the other hand, that is one of the things I admire him for.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:17 AM   #3
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up It is a good read dowop!

Henry Kissinger did an interview and said vary amazing things regarding President Trump. He starts with:
"Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before"!

That sounds like a Trump quote. Rman, It's no secret I'm on the Trump train but I too roll my eyes at some of his rants. You have to admire a guy who speaks his mind without fear of the consequences of his words. If he wants to lock in a second term he needs to get the wall construction under way.
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote