Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 12-05-2018, 11:54 PM   #1
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up Smart woman with a CCP kills escaped inmate...

Authorities in South Carolina say a woman with a concealed carry permit fatally shot an escaped inmate who broke into her home.

Two inmates at the Pickens County Prison physically assaulted two guards at around 2:40 a.m. on Tuesday morning in a "pre-meditated plan to escape from the facility," according to Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark.

One of the escaped inmates, identified as Timothy Cleveland Dill, who was initially jailed on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, was taken back into custody near the prison without incident following the escape, WHNS reports.

Deputies were alerted to the whereabouts of the second inmate, whose name has not yet been released, shortly thereafter when a local woman called 911 to report that she had just shot a man who kicked down her back door.
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:36 AM   #2
greener
Extraordinary Member

Shot him in the head.

I don't think messing with South Carolina women is a great idea. There is another report that a woman caught up with the guy who raped her, tied him to a bed and deskinned his genitals with a potato peeler. She then called EMS and the police. She had been raped but no charges were made because she refused to press chargers on the theory that he would get off easy.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #3
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
There is another report that a woman caught up with the guy who raped her, tied him to a bed and deskinned his genitals with a potato peeler. She then called EMS and the police. She had been raped but no charges were made because she refused to press chargers on the theory that he would get off easy.
Good job, I sure hope she doesn't get charged with anything!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:28 PM   #4
rman
Extraordinary Member

I knew there was some reason I've never been to South Carolina!