Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 04:02 AM   #41
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. The girls just got here, coffee is ready, hot food is cooking.
Sorry about your loss Vetter. Prayers to the family.
We had a visit with the wife's neurologist. He's trying a new med on her. I was hopeful, she was a little frustrated. She's had Dr's try lots of meds and they don't do much. The Dr is also trying to line her up with a neurological surgeon that can address issues that he can't deal with. It will either be here, or in Springfield. At least it won't be 4 hours away, like the one we had to go to last year.
Tuesday, I have to take her to a urologist to check up on her other big issues in life. Sometimes I yearn for the days when we were young and the only Drs we saw were on St Elsewhere.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:22 AM   #42
kansas45

Good morning.
Coffee and a cinnamon roll please, Molly
Prayers for Vetter and panther.
Gonna move some cattle around after while, then I'll probably do some pistol shooting.

Will Rogers
Old 01-06-2018, 07:32 AM   #43
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I'll have what Kansas is having please. I was sick all night the night before last and yesterday - some kind of a stomach bug I guess. Hopefully I can eat some solid food today. Between the flu and the stomach thing, I've about had it. The person who coined the phrase "The golden years" couldn't have been over 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas45 View Post
Prayers for Vetter and panther.
Me too.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #44
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good morning gang. I'll have coffee and a sticky bun. Oh and some of Chort's warm weather.

Panther, Vetter, rman, prayers for y'all today. I'm finding out getting old sucks.

Later.

Life is good.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:27 AM   #45
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Howdy gang. Quick coffee and I gotta run. BIL's Celebration of life is at noon and I shouldn't be late. Panther hope the new meds work for Wifey and rman, it'll get better. Teddy, getting old does kind of suck but it's a lot better seeing the flowers than the roots. I would rather have the aches and pains than watch my own celebration of life. Gotta roll, more to come from me later!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:11 PM   #46
dowop

Prayers for You & Family Vetter.

Hope you are feeling better Rman.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:17 PM   #47
rman
Extraordinary Member

Thanks dowop. I think it's getting better. We made a trip to see the "Great Wally" this morning to pick up some groceries and cold medicine. I plan to stay inside as much as possible and watch the Chiefs play the Titans. The Chief's playoff record in the past kind of sucks. Hopefully they will get through this one. If so, the next game will be in New England against the Patriots. Yikes!
Old 01-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #48
dowop

I will be rooting for the Chiefs,do not like New England.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #49
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post
I will be rooting for the Chiefs,do not like New England.
I like the way you think dowop!
Old 01-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #50
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Howdy gang! Well, the "Celebration of Stewie's Life" was pretty crowded, a turnout like he deserved. I been talkin to him prayer time since he left us and my belief tells me he's being rewarded now for being a way better than average man thru out his time here on earth. We'll meet again. Rman, I hope the belly gets better real soon, sick is no fun! Pills and sleepy time coming up quick for me. Sweet dreams for all tonight!
Closed Thread