Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Healthy Living

Healthy Living What do you do, or not do to make your Life Healthier.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
caneman

Default At home and the doctor

I hope this doesn't get too long.

Our family has experienced some pretty severe drug reactions so my wife and daughter started a couple of years ago researching herbal remedies for some of our chronic problems.

When our young lady doctor asked why we had discontinued taking some of our prescription drugs, my wife told her we had been trying natural products and where they worked as well as chemical drugs we had made the switch. Not for critical ailments though like heart problems etc.

So far, we have found things that work for us for arthritis flares, most migraines, and sleep aids. Still researching other herbal stuff.

Last week when she was at the doctors, the doctor asked if my wife would forward to her the formulas or information on things we find works for us. She thinks with the coming changes in the government plans there will be many people working toward alternative medicines and she wants to research some of it herself. Because she knows we are very honest with her she's at least to a point using us as a stalking horse for investigations.

I thought it interesting that she is looking at things and seeing a move away from drug companies. I must say this lady is much more open minded than most doctors.

I could ramble on some more but I think I'll stop now.