Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old Yesterday, 02:34 AM   #4901
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. So far, we have been lucky. It's staying at 32* now, we are getting light rain which is freezing in spots, but the streets are staying safe, sidewalks are too. There's a little ice in trees, but not much.
Now I get to focus on what I need to do today. There's always needs to take care of, things coming up to prepare for, the unexpected to handle as it pops up. It would be a dull day without all that.
Have a happy Tuesday.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM   #4902
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning

I didn't think we were supposed to have this rain and were waiting for the hurricane remnants to drown us at the end of the week. It is going to 70 so we won't have the frigid 50's.

Panther, what I really liked about working is there was always a new and unexpected opportunity to excel. And I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to show how I could finish the unplanned tasks along with the planned tasks while meeting all deadlines. That's what I told the owner.

Vetter, the dog isn't eating recliners, just the pad that goes in the crate. Although there is one recliner he could eat so I'd have a convincing argument to get it out of the house. I think he is getting a piece of carpet to pad the crate.

Northern Tool had every size tarp imaginable but the size I wanted.

I've never been big on the bar scene so I need some expert advice on how closing bars at 11PM prevents wuflu virus spread. You get wuflu at midnight if you are in a bar?

Y'all have a great day
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM   #4903
rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
I've never been big on the bar scene so I need some expert advice on how closing bars at 11PM prevents wuflu virus spread. You get wuflu at midnight if you are in a bar?
Absolutely! It's exactly like Cinderella's coach turning into a pumpkin at midnight.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #4904
Vetter

Thumbs up

Good afternoon gang! Molly, can I get a tuna on toast and an iced tea please, thanks. Panther, hope it stays above freezing for you.
Greener, nice of Elvis to only eat his comfort stuff! Murphy's Law alert...Northern Tool had every size tarp imaginable but the size I wanted. Just buy a new boat.
Rman, Drinking hooch is a necessary activity to some but you don't have to go to a covid spreading bar to do it. Restaurants are more important than bars and I don't do either. I know I'm not killing the spread but feel good doing what I can not spreading it.
Happy to see Amy Coney Barrett sworn in as Supreme Court Associate Justice. I hope this Trump victory fires up some confidence for the President!
See y'all later.

US Army vet 1965-1971
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #4905
Vetter

Wink

Texas Speedway just announced a "Driver Start Your Engines" time of 8:30. My evening is planned!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #4906
Vetter

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetter View Post
Texas Speedway just announced a "Driver Start Your Engines" time of 8:30. My evening is planned!
It started the misty damp weather enough to cancel tonight and put it on for tomorrow at 3 PM when it's only a 90% chance of rain!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #4907
Vetter

Wink

OK gang, it's bedtime for me, a little bit early but I'm a little bit tired. Everybody have a goodnight and may God bless us all!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Today, 02:28 AM   #4908
J_B
Extraordinary Member

It was bedtime.... I swear, but oh I'm awake again.

"Burnt Black Powder, Aroma Therapy At It's Finest.".
J_B is online now   Reply With Quote