Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #2101
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Howdy Gang. Good to be out of the hospital. Hard to believe how painless it was. They tented my head so I couldn't see but it was a no anesthesia surgery. They did rub something all over the area but I felt the incision But those scapels are sharp. I ouched a lot when they were feeding the wires down the artery and when they screwed them in the heart tissue, that all hurt but not as much as I thought it would. No pain afterward, more like the incision is a little sore. No stiches, kinda package tape that goes away. I got this velcro /elastic thing to sleep in and just a sling for days. The big reason is to allow the muscle to heal around the screws and no elbow higher than the heart so I don't pull them out then it's start over. This is for 4 weeks, no driving either. Franne's going for antibiotics and I told her skip the pain pills, I don't hurt. Funnyist thing, I told the doctor I got the D.T.'s when my knee was replaced so he promised me beer's at my meals, They bought them, ever hear of that? I'm going for some recliner time, thanks for the thoughts. Everybody have a great day! Tic Tock, Tic Tock!
Old 09-14-2017, 04:18 PM   #2102
Chortdraw
Extraordinary Member

Glad to hear all went according to plan. It sure is good to make the golden years, but the obstacle course is a bit much. I sure hadn't planned on all this. You take care and keep the arm where it should be and it should be good until the next hurtle NO
Old 09-14-2017, 07:51 PM   #2103
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. Glad you're home Vetter. Just do what the doctor says and you'll be fine.

I did the laundry this morning and it rained about 8:15. Fortunately, it was just a light sprinkle. The sun came out later in the afternoon and the wind picked up. I started mowing about 1:00 and got done about 4:00. I'm pooped and headed for bed.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:58 PM   #2104
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good evening.

Vetter, glad everything went well for you. God is good.

And life is good.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:18 PM   #2105
dowop

Glad to hear the good news vetter.

Coffee is on & there is a couple of cases of 16oz Keystone Light for vetter & anyone else.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:05 AM   #2106
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Got the coffee aging in the pot.

Glad to hear you are out and feeling ok, Vetter.

Not much going on. Need to make a run to Lowe's to give back some excess.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:14 AM   #2107
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortdraw View Post
NO
Kinda ironic, I got the pacemaker so I can have cataract surgery so I can keep my driver's licence.

Good Morning gang. Coffee please Molly, thanks. I got up at 6 AM, started the coffee and TV, turned on the computer and up came the dreaded blue screen with the "Downloading Windows Updates. 100% Complete. Do not turn off Your computer." 8:45 it spooled up. Chest is tender where they put the pacemaker but still no real pain. Rman, I'll try my best to follow Doctor's orders but you know how that can go. Glad you got your mowing done. My mow man and family are coming tomorrow to take care of the hurricane debris, minor repairs and mow so all will be back to normal. We were sure lucky, some are still without power and some are getting big time flooding from the rising St John's river. The St. Johns River and the Nile River are the only two rivers in the world that flow from South to North. Could be why the waters are rising up about 15'. Glad your project is done greener, hope I can say that tomorrow! Well breakfast (half of last nights hoagie) is in the toaster oven and near ready, TV time! Everybody have a great day!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:19 AM   #2108
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Howdy. I feel lazy this morning. Aint goin to do nuthin.

Life is good.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM   #2109
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Howdy. I feel lazy this morning. Aint goin to do nuthin.

Life is good.
I got Doctors orders, no more than 5 lbs for a month!

Life is good Teddy!
Old 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM   #2110
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
I got Doctors orders, no more than 5 lbs for a month!

Life is good Teddy!
You take good care of yourself Vetter. We like having you around.
Closed Thread