Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 07-13-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Default In Bozeman, MT Neighbor Threatens To Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

http://kingfm.com/neighbor-threatens...are_mobile_top

I stand and it would still fly at my home, and I would defend it like that neighbor wouldn't believe with some 230-gr ammo.
Old 07-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #2
ZO6Vettever

Thumbs down

What a jackass! I wouldn't shoot him with a 230 grain .45 but rather shoot a nice series of profession photo's for the police to have as evidence for his arrest. I don't know why but you would probably end up in the eyes of the law as the bad guy if you shot the SOB. In my hood as in all of Florida we have a large Latino population and a few times in the 8 years I have lived here several flags were ripped of at night. I've not been hit but should it ever happen a new one would go up along with a camera to catch the SOB doing it. Maybe their EBT card wasn't filled on the correct date. Come on Donald, enforce the borders and rid us of these criminals.

Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags or badges.
US Army vet 1965-1971
ZO6Vettever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 07:09 AM   #3
rman

It's a stupid thing for anyone to say, but to leave an anonymous note shows they have no guts as well as no common sense.
Old 07-14-2018, 07:46 AM   #4
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
What a jackass! I wouldn't shoot him with a 230 grain .45 but rather shoot a nice series of profession photo's for the police to have as evidence for his arrest. I don't know why but you would probably end up in the eyes of the law as the bad guy if you shot the SOB. In my hood as in all of Florida we have a large Latino population and a few times in the 8 years I have lived here several flags were ripped of at night. I've not been hit but should it ever happen a new one would go up along with a camera to catch the SOB doing it. Maybe their EBT card wasn't filled on the correct date. Come on Donald, enforce the borders and rid us of these criminals.

The protection of property by the use of deadly force is covered under the law:

https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/45/3/45-3-104.htm

45-3-104. Use of force in defense of other property. A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's trespass on or other tortious or criminal interference with either real property, other than an occupied structure, or personal property lawfully in the person's possession or in the possession of another who is a member of the person's immediate family or household or of a person whose property the person has a legal duty to protect. However, the person is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.