Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 01:26 PM   #1561
dowop

I think you are right about California rman but.......they do not like democrats🙄
Old 08-24-2019, 01:49 PM   #1562
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Good afternoon gang! Cold beer Molly please. Dowop, The Villages is a 30,000 acre retirement community. Could be a gold mine for Latisha. Greener, I hope they don't have a BBQ joint planed for the pitstop! Panther, looks like your day is planned for you, no mowing. The rain will keep you off the Husqvarna today! My Puerto Rican mowers did my place yesterday. The race has started and I'll start to watch it in about 15 minutes. Time to get a cocktail and get ready for Brat Dog Chile Stew NASCAR Saturday dinner. Have a great day gang!

Last edited by Vetter; 08-25-2019 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:43 PM   #1563
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. The high here today was 75 degrees. I don't know if that is a record or not, but I sure don't remember it ever being that cool on August 24th. I'm not complaining though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post
I think you are right about California rman but.......they do not like democrats🙄
Well at least they have some common sense!

The Chief's 3rd preseason game will be starting soon. I'm going to exit stage left.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:49 PM   #1564
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Goodnight all, just poppin pills and sayin' night time Prayers, y'all have a mention! Good night and God bless!
Old 08-25-2019, 06:20 AM   #1565
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

I just went by the coffee shop, the girls are getting the breakfast bar together, I'll stop by in a while. See y'all later!
Old 08-25-2019, 06:32 AM   #1566
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Vetter, the girls are wondering why you didn't stop. Molly cleaned off your favorite table for you. The food at the buffet is fresh and hot, I'm getting my breakfast going.
It's still cloudy, but no rain right now. The temp is down to 70. I wouldn't mind it if it stayed 70 all day.
It's going to be a busy week at work, we have a dr appt on Thursday for the wife, then she, and our daughter, are going to the in-laws place. This weekend is their fall festival.
I hope you all have a great Sunday.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:28 AM   #1567
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

I'm back in the parking lot now with Wifey, AKA Mefefe, (her Early Risers Name.) Good morning gang, good morning girls. This is Wifey's 1st time visit to the Coffee Shop. She joined in 2010 and had 5 posts, last was 2/1/12. That's her birthday and I bet she was thanking all for her birthday good wishes. I'm always telling her how good the Breakfast buffet is and she decided to tag along. This is panther and those 2 lovely ladies are Molly and Cinnamon, the redhead like yours is Molly. Grab a plate and dig in, don't be shy. I'll get you a coffee. Molly, thanks for cleaning my favorite table. No Cup race this week, Trucks will be racing today. Looking forward to next weeks Xfinity race at Charlotte, Dale Junior will be driving one of his Jr. Motorsports #8 cars. It'll be painted a throw back mode from when his Dad last drove it with Hellmann's Mayonnaise on the hood. He insists it's in no way a comeback it was in Hellmann's contract before he retired. I'm sure he'll not get in the way of any drivers competing for the play offs. Mefefe said everything on the buffet was great, I agree. She had biscuits and gravy for the first time. I think panther an the girls won her over.Thanks ladies and I'll see you later panther. Everybody have a great day!
Old 08-25-2019, 09:05 AM   #1568
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee is still hot.

We had a great car ride yesterday. Sunny, got into the low 80's. Got to see main streets of Mineral and Louisa, Virginia. Louisa had a bikers rally so the road was crowded.

Supposed to get all the way up to 77F today. Not sure I can take the heat.

Finished a pretty good Audible war book yesterday. Reading is tough when you can watch football with the mute button on and listen to the book through Alexa.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:34 AM   #1569
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. It looks like the elusive Mefefe finished off the biscuits and gravy. I'm glad she enjoyed them and her first trip to the coffee shop. I'll just grab some scrambled eggs & bacon. Molly just put on a fresh pot of coffee, so all is well.

Panther it is raining here. It started in about 2:00 and has been pretty steady since then. It's a slow, gentle rain. So far we have just a little under a half inch. I took rdog (AKA Ruger) outside for his morning duties. We were out for about 10 minutes and neither one of us really got wet. The weatherman predicts more of the same about all day. It's only 69 here. When you're used to 80's & 90's, it feels like jacket weather. Our high is supposed to be 77. Like greener, I'm not sure I can handle the heat.

Me thinks a trip to the big city is in order. Ruger is about out of snacks and dog food. We probably need some stuff too.
Old 08-25-2019, 02:29 PM   #1570
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Cup of coffee please Molly. Mefefe couldn't stop talking about you 2 and panther being so friendly. Rman, the elusive Mefefe said she didn't finish off the biscuits and gravy. Probably the 2 rarely innocent ladies that made them beat you to them. She was surprised it was a tidy old school coffee shop, kind of a hangout to drop in and discuss the days happenings and exchange info about different topics. Where did I hear that before? She's as conservative as any of us, carries a G 26 Glock but I must say, "she shoots like a girl," more accurate than me. She can take, and give a ribbing. She's a lot like the rest of us except she uses a different rest room. I wish she would drop in once in a while so we could get an idea of how the people of Venus minds work. Glad to hear the Toy Car Run went well. You got a cool day, don't stay out too long, you could catch a cold! Well, time to start watching the Truck race. The're up in Canada at a road course. I enjoy the trucks, a lot of hungry young fellows going all out to advance to the Exfinity series. Kinda just like college football, they all want to reach the Pro's. With the NFL and NBA they get that "Get Outta Jail Free" on rape charges. NASCAR is a family sport. I wish all the Pro's could all be like Shaq. He isn't ashamed to let the world know he loves his Mother and that's not 1/2 a word. Anyway, I seem to have diarrhea of the mouth so I'll shut up for now. See you later.
Closed Thread