Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 11:05 PM   #831
dowop

Good Morning.The lights are on & the door was open. I do not see the girls anywhere. Half a pot of coffee is is on. I will drink it & get a fresh pot ready for whoever comes in next...just flip the switch.

J-B hope everything works out for you.

I like the name Ruger...A.K.A. as rdog!

Headed on down to Walmart.

Wishing everyone a good day.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:22 AM   #832
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
This link may help you out Jon, check it out. I'll PM it to you in case you miss this post.
https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/398...hoice-program/
I was telling my sister about the trip to the VA for you and she sent me this link for the "Veterans Choice Program." Please check it out, it reads to me they have to pay for closer treatment. Good luck J_B!
Yes, I'm aware of the Veterans Choice Program (VCP) which all looks good on paper. It takes them forever to approve medical visits. Here's the catch, if they can get you into a VA doctor before 30 days, then you see the VA. My hip situation is being referred over to the choice care because the VA itself doesn't handle hip replacements.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:38 AM   #833
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. Molly, coffee and a breakfast burrito please. Thanks.
Rman, I love the name for your dog. Rdog is a great name.
It's been a cool morning here, we were down to 42 with a wind chill of 36. You aren't supposed to have wind chills in May, are you?
It's the last day of school here, graduation is tomorrow. Monday we start the 4 day-10hr work schedule for the summer. I don't like the 10hr days, but 3 day weekends all summer are pretty nice.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:59 AM   #834
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Good morning gang! Thanks for making the coffee dowop! Molly, can I havea cup and scrambled eggs, hash browns, 1 toast and a V-8 please and thank you. J_B, I thought they would have to get you treatment if the VA was over 40 miles from your home. I guess they can weasel outta anything. At Least they put you up in a decent hotel. Panther, rman's dog's name is Ruger, the name came from Mrs. rman. I only suggested rdog for when he was at the coffee shop for a "nickname" of sorts, like Vetter and Panther. A man, or his Wife are the name pickers! Ruger is sure a lot better than Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have named their new son "Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor." I like Archie but that's where it stops. I was lucky my Dad didn't make me a Junior. I would have been Herbert Fisher Chipley Jr. Would have been almost as bad as Harry's and Megan's son, I like Joe better! Well, thanks for the breakfast Molly and of course, everybody have a great day!

Last edited by Vetter; 05-10-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:07 AM   #835
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning guys. It's a bright, sunshiny day here. I didn't sleep much Wednesday night. Last night I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up to Ruger (AKA rdog) standing on his hind legs by the bed and bouncing up and down. The missus took him outside and when he came in, he made a bee line to the bedroom. It's sure nice to be loved. He's really cute - he can stand on his hind legs and walk clear across the room. Guess we should have called him Dancer. When I got up and started to get dressed, he tore through the house, from bedroom to kitchen and back several times. He must have worn himself out. Now he's lying in the corner sound asleep.

Thanks for getting the coffee ready dowop. Try not to spend all your money at Wally World.

Panther those 3 day weekends will be nice. I guess there must not be many folks attending school during the Summer break.

J_B I hope they can get your hip and shoulder straightened out. I hate it that you can't shoot your bow anymore. I haven't tried shooting mine since I hurt my shoulder. It's the arm that I use to hold the bow, so I could probably lighten up the pull some and still shoot.

Vetter it's funny that you came up with rdog. The "R" in rman stands for Ruger and the dog's name is Ruger - what could be more fitting.

Greener have you mastered Pokemon yet?
Old 05-10-2019, 09:14 AM   #836
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
Vetter it's funny that you came up with rdog. The "R" in rman stands for Ruger and the dog's name is Ruger - what could be more fitting.
I knew the r was for Ruger, after all, we been friends 10 years March! Glad you like "rdog."
Old 05-10-2019, 09:35 PM   #837
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Well, time to hit the hay for me. I had a good day and sure hope you all had the same! See y'all tomorrow!
Old 05-11-2019, 05:44 AM   #838
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. Molly, coffee and a plate of biscuits and gravy please. Thanks.
It's been rainy this morning and just 51 degrees. We have no plans for today so I guess it will be a lazy Saturday.
We've had an "On The Border" restaurant open here, I was thinking about trying it out tomorrow for Mother's day. It's the kind of food she likes. No one at work seems to have been there yet either. I hope I don't regret it.
Have a great Saturday everyone.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:59 AM   #839
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I think I'll have a short stack, a side of bacon and black coffee please. We got a little rain last night and it's still cloudy and cool here. The furnace is running right now.

Panther I like On the Border, but be advised that most of their main dishes are pretty spicy and their salsa is XXX hot! I usually eat the chicken enchiladas with green chili sauce. Sharon likes the beef & cheese enchiladas.

Rdog says, "Keep smilin'."
Old 05-11-2019, 09:50 AM   #840
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Working on coffee survival.
Y
Trying to figure out what we are doing for M day.

Messing around with Pam's computer. Also decided she is getting a new one.

rdog sounds great. is the r silent? I'm sure the dog is not silent.

Y'all have a great day.
Closed Thread