Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 08:28 PM   #771
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Het there gang! Y'all are getting Florida spring weather, T storms and more T storms! They are a big problem here if it's dry because of dry wild fires. So far so good, only one and it wasn't too bad. Rman doesn't haveto worry for a while with a 2" drop. So far my fix-it seems OK, still not sure about it. Anyway all in all a good day, guess all we see the green grass are good. See you guys in the AM! Goodnight and may God bless.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:52 AM   #772
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Molly has coffee on and breakfast burritos ready. There's also a big walk off mat for those of us with wet shoes from all the rain to wipe our shoes off so we don't get the coffee shop floor wet.
The rain was still coming down hard when I went to bed but it's stopped now. We got well over 2 inches, some nearby towns have recorded over 3 inches.
We have lots of chores today. It's going to be busy. I have to take my son to the dentist, he isn't supposed to drive himself home. The dentist's office has a Keurig coffee maker in the lobby so I don't mind.
Happy May Day.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:31 AM   #773
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Good morning gang! Molly, coffee please and a breakfast burrito with medium salsa sounds great! Sounds like y'all got lots of rain. Here is sunny, high 86 with only a 20% chance of a shower. Panther, good luck to your son at the dentist. I got no ghores today other than watch the second "Jack Reacher, Never Go Back" this morning. I seen it about 3 years ago but you always see some stuff you missed the first time around. Auction adventure with revenge movies are my favorite. The new ice maker is not leaking and making ice. I hope Pam's Impala still has working A/C. Thanks for the breakfast burrito, it was better than MaMacita's! Everybody have a great day, see you later!
Old 05-01-2019, 08:29 AM   #774
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Working on coffee.

Cloudy, no rain in the forecast and highs in the upper 80's. Heading north tomorrow so I suppose I ought to cut the grass so I don't need a baler when I get back.

Nothing much going on. Pam didn't test drive the AC yesterday, so I'm waiting to find out how much trouble I'm in.

Listening to Feinstein read the Mueller report so that Trump colluded and conspired. She must have gotten a different copy.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:15 AM   #775
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. It's overcast and cool here. The local weather expert predicts scattered showers throughout the day with thunderstorms and heavy rain tonight. There is spotty flash flooding in the state, but we aren't effected. Guess I'll have the lunch special Molly. I'm a little late for breakfast. Panther I'm glad you didn't get washed away. It sounds like there some tornadoes not too far from you.

I received the Equinox title in the mail yesterday. I guess we will go to the county seat to get the missus' name added to the title. That's probably about it for my duties today.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #776
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Greener, remember, no hard labor especially stuff like humping 2000 bags of mulch and stuff, enjoy your restful vacation and have a safe, traffic free trip! I no longer listen to Feinstein, she never is honest, and snippets are all over the news if I have any interest. By the time the 2020 election rolls arounf we'll all be fried with scandal after scandal. Rman, glad you had no flooding in your hood. Flooding just plain sucks. We watched "Jack Reacher, Never Go Back" and it was every bit as good as we remembered it. See ya later gators!
Old 05-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #777
rman
Extraordinary Member

Afternoon. Just finished watching the Royals beat the Tampa Bay Rays 3-2. That surprised me. They are about to start the second game of a double header. Last night's game was rained out. I'd like to see them get another win, but based on their past history, it's probably unlikely. We haven't had any more rain today, but did get another .5" last night. I dumped 2.5" out of the rain gauge this morning. They are predicting thunderstorms with heavy rain tonight before midnight. It has to stop pretty soon. I sprayed last week, but didn't get a chance to mow. It is beginning to look pretty needy.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:57 PM   #778
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. I'm going to have a root beer float and head for bed soon. Hope you all had a great day. See y'all later - Keep smilin'.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #779
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Howdy gang! Time for night pills, goodnight and bed. Our mow schedule is pretty much on for once a week until about October when we may be able to drop back to every other week. You sure had a bunch of rain! I'll see y'all later and hope for us all to sleep good!
Old 05-02-2019, 06:21 AM   #780
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Good morning gang! I haven't done this for a while, locked up and now opened up! I made a pot of coffee and will run to the bakery for some sweets and drop them off. Boy, I slept really good last night! see y'all later. Safe trip greener and everybody have a great day!
Closed Thread