Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #2481
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Wake up. Coffee's ready and y'all are missing out on the fresh donuts that Cinnamon made. Haven't seen Molly yet, but I think she's around here some where.

Life is good.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #2482
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Hi Teddybear, did I hear you say donuts? Cinnamon, Can I have a donut and a coffee please? Thanks, they look good! I gotta get moving, doctors at 11 and PT at 12:30. See y'all later and have a great day everybody!
Old 12-17-2018, 08:09 AM   #2483
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I needed the coffee. Thanks.

Sunny and going to 55 today.

Window fixers may be by this afternoon. It's taken a couple of months to get this far with them.

I missed my guess on SIL's donations for jumping into an Alaska lake. This time he raise $1700 and his ten year total is $21,000.

Football was interesting yesterday.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:59 AM   #2484
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning all. Just coffee today please.
@8 degrees this morning, but 55 by afternoon. Not bad December weather in my opinion.
I think we have all of our Christmas shopping done. I hope so anyway. I don't have any big chores to do today. We may just go out sometime and stir up trouble.
Happy Monday
Old 12-17-2018, 09:04 AM   #2485
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. You didn't have to wake me up Teddy - I was up at 3:45. Got cleaned up, took the wife to work and ran some errands. I had to return an item at Walmart, buy a gift card and a mixer for Sharon. (Not very personal, but it's what she said she wanted/needed.

I'd like a cup of that coffee and a couple of Cinnamon's donuts please. I haven't had any homemade donuts since I left home in 1962.

Greener football was interesting this weekend - several upsets! I also watched a college (FCS) semi-final championship game. My school, KSU, hired North Dakota State's coach to replace our retiring coach, Bill Snyder. NDSU won big time and will advance to the finals next week. The new coach has won 6 national titles at ND. I hope he can do as well at a power 5 school.

Good luck at the doc's and with the PT today Vetter.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:10 AM   #2486
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I guess I got here a little early. The lights were out and no one was home. I dug the key from the secret hiding place, turned the lights on and started some fresh coffee. There was a delivery truck sitting in the back waiting for someone to arrive - fresh eggs, ham, bacon, sausage and best of all cinnamon rolls.

It looks like it's going to be a pretty nice day. Hope you enjoy yours.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:09 AM   #2487
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Thanks for getting the coffee going, rman. Needed it.

Window fixer came, messed around and didn't clear the weep holes. Seems that no one knows how to do it. Poking things in the weepholes and compressed air does nothing. No drawing of how the drain looks. I really don't want to have to remove the window to fix weep hole drains. I've written the manufacturer.

Getting ready to head out to the frozen north for Christmas.

I hope the NDSU coach does well in his new job. I guess money is a big deal but there is something to say for a guy who would leave great success to try for the next rung.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #2488
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Thanks for the coffee Rman, and getting out the cinnamon rolls.
It's another cold but sunny morning. Temps have been in the 50's for days now and, I swear, I have grass greening up out in the back yard. I'm not complaining, I like this better then ice and snow.
We were on Netflix last night and my wife was watching Hawaii 5-0. Then we watched regular TV and a commercial came on for Perillo tours in Hawaii. She said it was a sign from above, but she wants me to get one way tickets. She's not a big fan of winter.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #2489
rman
Extraordinary Member

Mercy! This place is a ghost town today. It's getting late so I know that everyone isn't still in bed. Guess I'll just have a beer and be on my way.
See ya -
Old 12-18-2018, 04:53 PM   #2490
Vetter
Banned

Red face

I finally got a moment to drop by. Been busier than a one armed paper hanger. Sorry for not stopping by rman as I'm the biggest complainer when some of us are no shows. Doctor's visit and PT was good except the doctor has a staff member that could get everything wrong everytime. I always print out all 13 Rx's, this time I put them all to go to Walmart. Explained my Humana coverage ends 12/31 and United Healthcare starts 1/1 but I haven't got my membership card yet and any that are less expensive I can OK Walmart to transfer them to mail order. Any, she picked 2 out of the 13 and sent them to Walmart. I called for 3 to be filled today and of course she never sent them. After 3 calls to the Doctors and 3 to Walmart, Wifey is picking them up now. The samples from my Urologist of the $1100 for 90 pills thru Homana that will only be $105 with United Healthcare will last until 12/31 and I can have it filled 1/1 Sorry to hear you are still having window problems greener. Hope you have decent weather up North. Hawaii sure has the best weather, Key West is pretty much as good. Wifey picked up deli hoagies for dinner and that'll be real soon! See y'all later!
Closed Thread