Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Recommendations > Things you would Recommend for others.

Things you would Recommend for others. Things you have tried, and would recommend to others.

Old 09-13-2022, 11:14 AM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default Immunity for Health !!!

I have always found the best defense against diseases in people, animals, and plants is natural immunity. It is controlled by what you eat, drink, breathe, and do with your body. I went to my primary doctor today for a regular checkup, and he said everything looked good and would see me in 6 months. He had covid twice himself. I told him I had covid and spent 21 days in the hospital, and would have spent more if I hadn't strongly insisted on getting out. Had it again in 9 months, didn't go to a doctor, and it was about like any of the viruses you get sometimes. He didn't have any recommendations. I firmly believe if people lived a healthy lifestyle, ate the right foods, and got all the exercise they could, the Pharmacal companies would go broke.
Calvin Wiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Wiles View Post
I have always found the best defense against diseases in people, animals, and plants is natural immunity. It is controlled by what you eat, drink, breathe, and do with your body. I went to my primary doctor today for a regular checkup, and he said everything looked good and would see me in 6 months. He had covid twice himself. I told him I had covid and spent 21 days in the hospital, and would have spent more if I hadn't strongly insisted on getting out. Had it again in 9 months, didn't go to a doctor, and it was about like any of the viruses you get sometimes. He didn't have any recommendations. I firmly believe if people lived a healthy lifestyle, ate the right foods, and got all the exercise they could, the Pharmacal companies would go broke.
You're probably right Calvin.
Old 09-13-2022, 11:57 AM   #3
Vetter

Thumbs up

It's like the one that pops up on Facebook about us drinking out of the hose & eating worms, think it gives us some kind of natural immunity. No doubt a healthy lifestyle is the best thing for longevity. One thing for sure at our age boys, nothing puts a smile on your face like when the doctor says, "see you in 6 months!"

US Army vet 1965-1971
Vetter is online now   Reply With Quote