Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Rules and Announcements

Rules and Announcements This is a Read Only Area where The Board Rules and Announcements will be made.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default No Kidding!

There has been a couple members quit posting that used to post. I don't know why they quit posting, but today I tried to think of reasons one might quit, other than health reasons. Some people don't like Kidding. They take it as a personal insult. Sharon was that way when we Married, but she changed when she saw how bad I am at it. I guess it has a lot to do with how you were raised. I enjoy kidding and won't kid with anyone that I don't like. I will also not kid with someone if I know they don't like it. I'll going to ask a favor of all members. If you don't like kidding post your name in this thread and the rest of us will honor your wish and be friendly but won't kid you. We can be all business with you if that is the way you like it to be. We won't insult you with kidding, but please honor those that like to kid with each other, and ignore the fun that some of us enjoy. Thanks everyone, and I hope everyone enjoys the Board.
Please don't post in this thread if you wan't to join in the kidding, or it don't bother you.
Calvin Wiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
kansas45

A lot of what we do here is BS. We kid each other almost, (and sometimes) to the limit. I personally have never came away with a hard feeling. If any member of this board ever needed any help or advice, I, if able, would do my best to do whatever it was that I could do. If I have ever done anything to hurt anyone's feelings I apologize. This forum is made up of many good people. Folks that enjoy discussing a multitude of different things. As much as I would like & want to see the "Early Risers Coffee Shop" to continue it's growth, I feel that all of us have the ability to choose what topics to look at here, or which forums to belong to. For those of you who believe that we are a bunch of heathens, take a look at many of the other gun forums. Pay close attention to those that cut you down because you happen to like a certain type of firearm, or reloading equipment or whatever it is that they don't agree with. The internet is a wonderfull thing to have. With this being said, there are at the least, thousands of gun forums to visit. if you don't like a little, or cant take a little kidding from time to time, good luck with the rest of your life. For those of you that can, I'm (we) are glad that you are here. Kid us back if that's what it takes. Relax, chill out, jump in & enjoy the ride. We are a growing family and would really like you to join us & grow with us.
Thanks for being here.
Sam

Will Rogers
kansas45 is offline   Reply With Quote