Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Active Members MIA

Active Members MIA There's nothing worse than being gone, and nobody ever notice. This is for keeping up with active Members that quit posting for reasons that we don't know about. Active Members please send them a Email telling them we miss them.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:50 AM   #1
Vetter
Banned

Question Calvin...

Calvin, I miss you stopping by . I know you are here often keeping up with what's going on but I miss your comments. I'm quite sure every single one of us miss you. How about joining in with your old buddies once in a while. We need your input!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:05 AM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Calvin, I miss you stopping by . I know you are here often keeping up with what's going on but I miss your comments. I'm quite sure every single one of us miss you. How about joining in with your old buddies once in a while. We need your input!
I second that, but I also know this is Calvin's busiest time of the year - tax time.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:35 PM   #3
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

You'd think an Old Fart would try to realize their limit, and slow down. I've been working on the Farm, Bee Equipment, Taxes, Running to the Doctor, and neglecting posting on the Board. I'll try to devote a little more time to posting on the Board. I sure appreciate you Guys keeping the Board active. Things will slow up this Summer, and I'll be under the Air conditioner posting on the Board then.
Calvin Wiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #4
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Wiles View Post
You'd think an Old Fart would try to realize their limit, and slow down. I've been working on the Farm, Bee Equipment, Taxes, Running to the Doctor, and neglecting posting on the Board. I'll try to devote a little more time to posting on the Board. I sure appreciate you Guys keeping the Board active. Things will slow up this Summer, and I'll be under the Air conditioner posting on the Board then.
Be looking forward to it Calvin!
Old 03-22-2016, 08:23 PM   #5
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
Be looking forward to it Calvin!
Me too!
Old 03-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #6
kansas45

Hey! There you are.

Will Rogers
kansas45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:29 PM   #7
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up Time to "get under the A/C"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Wiles View Post
Time's up, we NEED you back. Tax time is over, time to "get under the A/C", and give us future old timers advice. We all miss you old fart! I'll buy your breakfast the first week back. I know I'm a cheapskate but I promise. Guess I owe Chris too now that he's back after an absence. OK, Chris, full English fry awaits you buddy! Dowop, find you a computer in the Bayou swamp and a gar-fish breakfast is yours!