Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Active Members MIA

Active Members MIA There's nothing worse than being gone, and nobody ever notice. This is for keeping up with active Members that quit posting for reasons that we don't know about. Active Members please send them a Email telling them we miss them.

Old 02-13-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up Phew, it's good Teddybear news!

I e-mailed Kansas...
Sam,
Sam, you hear anything from Ken AKA Teddybear? he hasn't been to ERCS in about 5 weeks? I haven't seen him on Facebook either. I sent a PM to Miss Jeane and his friend Elmo Sippy and got no response. Hope he's OK.
Thanks
Joe

He e mailed me back...
No, I had contact with him about 2 weeks ago, don?t know anything .

So I put my Columbo trench coat and found his phone number and called him. The good news is he is OK. He's getting heart surgery to correct the problem they have been working on for some time now, surgery sometime in March. I got his address and phone number now, he can no longer hide! It's good to have good news! Prayers can't hurt!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:47 PM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good work Detective Vetter! I'm sorry he has to have surgery, but I'm glad he is still with us. Prayers sent for Teddybear & family.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:59 AM   #3
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good work, vetter.

Tell him we are all thinking about him
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:27 AM   #4
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Good work, vetter.

Tell him we are all thinking about him
It isn't work greener. None of us are getting any younger and if you dropped I would be in a panic. With the internet I could track you down, probably get a hold of Bill? I know if something bad were to happen to me Wifey, AKA ERCS name mefefe would let you guys know she has been told, big party on me! Rman's wife would let us know too. It's amazing that a virtual coffee shop could bring us together. I did tell him we were all concerned. Thanks Calvin for keeping this going.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:41 PM   #5
rman
Extraordinary Member

Old 02-26-2020, 08:27 PM   #6
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Smile

Hey gang. First of all please accept my apologies if I caused any concern by not being on the board on a regular basis. Many thanks to you Vetter for reaching out. I haven't been having very many good days for the last couple of months,

Ms Jeane and I went out to eat with another couple for my birthday on Dec 31st. I was having a bowl of French onion soup when things went the lights went out. My blood pressure dropped scary low, my blood sugar went freaky high, oxygen level got down to 81% and my pulse rate was around 140. They changed several of my meds. They don't seem to be working. Long story short, I have heart surgery on March 11. I just hope it works.

Later.

Life is good
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:21 PM   #7
rman
Extraordinary Member

It's great to hear from you Teddybear! Sorry things have been rough for you. We will all be praying for you on and following March 11th. You've been sorely missed, but I can understand you not being on the board for awhile. Hang in there my friend - we need you back and healthy.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:08 PM   #8
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Teddy, I'm sure glad they know what's wrong and are going to fix you up good as new. Heart surgery is always serious but these doctors have made it routine. You know we all are pulling for you and sending prayers. Thank you so much for letting us know what's up and your pending surgery date. I'll talk with you buddy!
Old 02-27-2020, 07:49 AM   #9
greener
Extraordinary Member

Great to hear that you got through the attack. Good luck on surgery.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #10
dowop

Wishing you the best Teddybear.
Friend of mine who is 78 had open heart surgery done recently & he is doing fine.
dowop is offline   Reply With Quote