Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Rules and Announcements

Rules and Announcements This is a Read Only Area where The Board Rules and Announcements will be made.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default Board Rules !

Sometimes it is easy to get bogged down in Rules. As for Rules let me Tell the kind of Board I want this to be, and I expect all that Sign Up and Post on the Board to help make it that way. I want it to be where people can interact with each other without fear of any kind of personal attack. I want it to be where if we disagree we just state our opinion and give the other person the right to state theirs. I want the atmosphere to be generally positive, even though we will have to deal with negative things. If we treat each other like we want to be treated, we won't have a problem. I want it to be a place where you, and your family, regardless of age can enjoy yourself and feel good to be a part of making this the kind of place it is. If we do this we will be unique from other Boards, and will attract people like we are, but won't be one of the big Boards on the Net because we will be a minority. The Board has the right to expel any Member that it deems detrimental to the Atmosphere of the Board.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default The Rules you agreed to when Registering!

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Early Risers Coffee Shop ? ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Early Risers Coffee Shop ? ("Where Friends enjoy Friends"), nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Early Risers Coffee Shop ? ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Early Risers Coffee Shop ? ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") rules.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #3
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Foreign Registration: We do not allow foreign Registration on the Board due to the difference in the Cultures and Customs. We will allow American Citizens that are in the Military, or working in Foreign Countries to Register and Participate. There are a few Countries that we make exceptions for, but if you are in a different Country than the USA, send me a Email or Message explaining your situation, and why you would like to join the Board, so your IP address won't be blocked, when trying to register.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:39 AM   #4
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

I brought the Ruger Board to life with the help of some of the members that are still here. Those members know what happened to that Board, and why I am still here. I started this Board because there were things happening on the Ruger Board I couldn't control. I am a Christian Bible believer. I don't have any problem with Non-believers, but I will not tolerate anything on the Board Contrary to God's teachings in the Bible. I have turned the Board over to Jake, and if he has any changes to make, he is free to do so. I love this Group, and have enjoyed my association with all the active Members. The best advice I can give everyone is to treat others the way you want to be treated.
Closed Thread