Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:52 PM   #4841
Vetter

Wink

Watching a Lifetime movie with Wifey, took a break so she could check in with her Mom. I think she uses Facebook to be able to see each other rather than just a phone call. It's a great thing! Later cowboys

US Army vet 1965-1971
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 05:23 AM   #4842
dowop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post

Dowop what's your weather like waaaay up North?
Just saw this ,sorry for the late reply.

Weather is beautiful for archery season but I cannot get up in a tree to well anymore with a crossbow.

Guess I will go out & just sit in the woods for a while..
dowop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 06:37 AM   #4843
Vetter

Talking

Good morning to all my Goomba's! Good morning Molly. Trade you Molly, make you smile flowers for a make me smile coffee! Late to bed, early to rise, gonna be a recliner nap day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post
Weather is beautiful for archery season but I cannot get up in a tree to well anymore with a crossbow.
Guess I will go out & just sit in the woods for a while..
I think if you get up a tree and you take a deer down you gotta get it out to the Equinox. Just sitting in the woods sounds peaceful to me.
Molly, thanks for the coffee, I'll be back when a couple Goomba's check in, see y'all later!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old 10-17-2020, 08:05 AM   #4844
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. Molly, coffee and some ham and eggs please. Thanks.
It was cool this morning but not as cool as yesterday. We finally got our furnace working. When the tech guy installed our new A/C in the spring, he turned off the gas to the furnace while he was working around it. He never turned it back on. It took him 5 minutes to fix the problem. He didn't charge us.
I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I hope the same will be true for all of you.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:29 AM   #4845
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Sunny and in the 50's. Fall has finally arrived. Enough rain to have all the lawn algae refreshed.

Pam went to the Iranian Terrorist (aka family dentist) for a yanking and implant. She came home and disappeared with a bag of drugs. Finally saw her for a short time this morning. I'm glad that I have never reacted to a tooth pulling like Pam.

I thought I had figured out the Garmin but it died in the pickup so I decided to test it in the toy car. The toy car hasn't been driven in a couple weeks and the battery was dead. So, in the rain I jump started the car and went off on a 30-minute drive in the rain. It was a nice drive in the rain. The Garmin results were mixed. I'm having so much fun playing with it. Glad I don't really need it.

College football today.

Y'all have a great day.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 03:27 PM   #4846
Vetter

Wink

Panther, glad the heater was an easy and free fix! Greener, sorry about Pam's dentist visit. The Garman sounds like a losing battle. Wish it was an easy fix like panther's heater. Nothing exciting going on here, giant burger, no bun is on the grill, yummy! See y'all later!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old 10-17-2020, 04:21 PM   #4847
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good afternoon folks. It has been a very windy day. We've had a strong South wind all day.
We had a Trump rally on Main St here today. I don't know how well organized it was but there were dozens of cars and trucks driving through the main business district on Main St with American flags and Trump flags flying, honking and waving. Most people seemed to be waving back and smiling, though I did see one small group waving back with just one finger.
I stopped at our local Petsmart. They had some dogs from the Humane Society out there. They looked like they could have been from the same litter, but they were at least a year old. I always hate to see dogs in cages like that.
Have a good evening.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:30 PM   #4848
Vetter

Wink

Trump rally's around here are flooded with fans. He needs Florida to win. A dog without a home is indeed sad. Time for me to play doggy Daddy and go snuggle. See everybody tomorrow! Goodnight and God bless.

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old 10-18-2020, 05:14 AM   #4849
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Well we are staying home from services this morning, as the crowds will be more, and our Covid-19 cases are getting out of hand. I don't like to wear a mask, but it pisses me off when there are people who absolutely refuse to wear them in public ie Costco etc. I know those places have to abide by the rules, but it seems less and less are enforcing police.

So I staying home as much as I can.

"Burnt Black Powder, Aroma Therapy At It's Finest.".
J_B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:35 AM   #4850
Vetter

Wink

J_B good idea missing the service now with covid rates climbing. Molly, Ete opener coffee please. My sugar was whacky last night and I was up until about 2 AM until I got it good for my liking. It's high this morning and that's lots better than low. No plans for today, everybody have a great day. Molly, we'll stop back for thr Sunday Buffet. later.

US Army vet 1965-1971