Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Recommendations > Things you would not Recommend for others.

Things you would not Recommend for others. Things you have tried, and wouldn't Recommend to others.

Old 04-02-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Default Got to watch the scammers

I'm posting this hoping that you'll pass it along to others who don't know. A website out there Raniersec.com is scamming people with low gun and ammo prices and what ever else they have posted on their site. You have to make purchase using either a Vanilla gift card, or by bit coin as they do no accept credit cards.

I found this out because I had thought I had purchased five 17 round magazines for my SAR9 because you had to make a purchase of $100.00 or more, and hadn't heard when they were being shipped out. So yesterday I emailed the guy that confirmed my order and got no answer by email back all day. So then I emailed a Melonie Cross who I noticed had a different email address than the previous guy, and not one ending in the company name for Ranier Gun Store.

Melonie Cross or someone pretending to be her responded with they do not accept credit cards like this.

ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED THEN TRASHED AND WILL NEVER SHIP IF YOU DIDNOT USE A VANILLA GIFT CARD.WE DON'T ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS

https://www.raniersec.com/payment-accepted/

Vanilla Gift Card. DONOT PUT A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD HERE IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.FIND OUT WERE TO BUY THE CARD AT https://onevanilla.com/whereToBuy OR ONLINE AT http://WWW.VANILLAGIFT.COM

So my yellow BIG CAUTION flasher went off.......

So I contacted Capital One because the transaction hadn't been processed, but they had my full credit card number and the CVC number for $104.92 so Capital One shut my card down, and said they were re-issuing me a new card which should be here next week, then I did the online check seeking other feedback about Raniersec.com there is plenty as this company in Anchorage Alaska is a 100% scam.

Google "is Raniersec.com legit" and you'll see 100% FRAUD. You won't get your ammo and they will ghost you and close the chat window if you ask about your order. For those that find this by Google. Here is your confirmation Yes, it is a scam.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/raniersec.com

The red flags should have gone off seeing the gun prices as low as they were posted, the ammo prices the same..... like they say, if it's too good to be true, it is.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:51 PM   #2
Vetter
Banned

Talking

One way, or another, they're gonna find you, gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya, catchie' isn't it!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #3
rman
Extraordinary Member

Too bad these jerks don't work as hard at a real job as they do stealing from people. Glad you figured it out before they raided your credit card.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:12 AM   #4
greener
Extraordinary Member

Get a job? Just think how much money you can make if only a very few percent respond.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote