Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Notices
Old 06-22-2022, 09:40 PM   #1831
rman

Good evening. Vetter I think our Theraworx is outdated too. Probably a good reason why it didn't work. I'm watching the Royals play the Angels again tonight and it's another late game. I've got a consultation with the doctor at the Aneurysm Clinic tomorrow morning at 10:15. Think I better hit the bunk. See ya tomorrow. Stay safe and keep smilin'!
Old 06-22-2022, 11:12 PM   #1832
dowop

Sorry bout the Royals rman.
Wishing you the best at the clinic in the morning.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:15 AM   #1833
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Well just had to get back up, and begun drinking the second phase of the MiraLAX and Gatorade prep... and will remain awake until I have to head to the hospital and check in by 9am....

It's not how fast you can shoot them, but how accurate they can be shot.

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is final."
― Wyatt Earp
J_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 06:45 AM   #1834
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. The 59% that's getting rain. Elvis is not pleased. I told him it was Putin's rain.

JB, I hope after all the fun the colonoscopy comes out ok.

Pam got moving enough to pick up the Subaru just in time for a thunder storm to come through. I dodged a couple of tree branches getting to the dealer. There were about 30k without power for a short time.

The Caddy-Subaru dealer's lot and show room was mostly empty. I asked the Service manager about it and he said waiting for chips.

rman, sounded like a great day at the range. Everyone likes the K-22.

From the dead folks file. Tom Langley married Mary Batts. They had 5 children, one whose surname was Langley and 4 whose surnames were Batts. Batts was Mary's maiden name and there is no evidence that she had another husband. All the Batts children have Langley listed as father. Maybe they decided they didn't like Tom.

Once we are in the 41% rain I'll make a run for an air filter and a boat battery. If I can demonstrate the engine runs the boat might be easier to unload. I'm not sure I want to make money on it, I've about used up the money I paid in 1998.

Y'all have a great day.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 06:46 AM   #1835
rman

Good morning. It's cloudy and sprinkling this morning, but at least it's cool. I have to get ready soon for my consultation at the aneurysm clinic. J_B I feel for you today. That prep for your test is a terrible experience. Good luck this morning. Are you out of the woods on the flooding now? Thanks dowop!
Old 06-23-2022, 06:49 AM   #1836
Vetter

Unhappy

Good morning gang! Coffee please Molly, thanks.
Rman, try the ...
Walgreens Muscle Cramp and Spasm Relief Foam7.1oz
Foam
$14.99
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
3 for 22.50 & they are the same ingredients.
Hope you have results with the new stuff like we did.
Good luck with the doctor at the Aneurysm Clinic.
J_B, I feel for you buddy, I once had 4 "Butt Scopes" in 5 weeks!"
See y'all later...

US Army vet 1965-1971
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 07:58 AM   #1837
Vetter

Talking

I missed rman & greener, you guys snuck in!
No rain here greener, high 100 we're heading to the farm market before it gets too hot! I'm starting to think "conspiracy theory" with the chips shortage. Sounds like a LMN series, "The Green's (or Greene's) Family.
Rman, J_B's river flooding is OK but I heard on FB his neighbors sand bagged the whole house in case the toilets should back up. Good luck J_B!
Later...

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old 06-23-2022, 01:53 PM   #1838
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Well I'm back home, and they did both the EGD first and then colonoscopy. I'm sore from the biopsies the doctor took but he noted no tumors or cancerous stuff. Going to lay down and watch Westerns.

It's not how fast you can shoot them, but how accurate they can be shot.

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is final."
― Wyatt Earp
J_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 02:54 PM   #1839
rman

Howdy. Glad your test results came out good J_B. Colonoscopies rank right up there with infected tooth extractions and natural childbirth. I'm back from my consultation with the doctor at the aneurysm clinic. I'd never met this one but was impressed. It sounds like he has a lot of experience and pretty much tells it like it is. He said he went over the C-Scan, and he could not identify 2 aneurisms as was reported earlier. He identifies one of 7.2 cm. He says it is located in a somewhat tricky location for stenting. It is on a bend in the aorta. He said it can be stented, but it may be hard to get the stent up far enough through the bend for it to effectively seal off the aneurysm at the top. He says he has done hundreds of them and has successfully fixed some that are worse than mine. He said there is never a guarantee, but he believes that the chances for success are 90-95%. He recommends trying the stent first because it is minimally invasive and recovery time is significantly less. He is also ordering an ultrasound of the carotid arteries and the arteries in the lower legs. He is doing this to establish a blood flow baseline for before and after the stent/surgery. He said if the stent doesn't go well, it's not a showstopper. The surgical option would still be available. I see the surgeon Monday for a consultation.
Old 06-23-2022, 03:24 PM   #1840
Vetter

Talking Happy face!

J_B, glad you're done & real happy he noted no tumors or cancerous stuff. That's more than great news!
Rman, glad you had the chit chat & you are impressed with him. He sounds experienced, they all display their Diploma's but never their report card! The stent being minimally invasive with quicker recovery time sounds good. Even better is his belief the chance for success 90-95%. Pretty near impossible to get better odds than that with any surgery. As serious as it is to us it's just routine to those guys they do so many. Glad they still have parts for us old coots!
He said, "if the stent doesn't go well, it's not a showstopper." I too like the way he both thinks & speaks.
Great news from you both, when they go up your butt & find "no tumors or cancerous stuff" it's a victory. Prayers nightly for you both until you guys are all better. Tonight's is a thank you for such good news prayer!

US Army vet 1965-1971