Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Rules and Announcements

Rules and Announcements This is a Read Only Area where The Board Rules and Announcements will be made.

Old 11-08-2013, 05:33 AM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default Early Risers Coffee Shop 5 Years Old !!!

Early Risers Coffee Shop opened its doors in August 2008. Looking at Molly, it don't look like she's aging, as the fast as the rest of us. I'd like to Congratulate all of you, that has made the Coffee Shop, what it is today. You have set an atmosphere, that I don't know of, on any other Board. There is absolutely no Chastisement necessary by the Moderators to keep the Board Clean and Friendly. This is the kind of Place I've always wanted on the Internet, and now I have it, and it is because of you. THANK YOU !!!

We don't have a large group, but we have a (large quality) group. This Board could of had Thousands of Members. I turn down dozens every day. I had to put Blocks on Countries, to keep them off. Numbers don't mean anything to me, but quality means everything. I love to have a place I can go, enjoy myself with Friends, and leave without getting mad. This board is that kind of place.

In Screening Members. its possible to miss someone that would fit into our group. If anyone likes our group, and wants to become a Member, and has been turned down, Please send me a Email, and I'll reconsider.
Calvin Wiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

It's hard to believe it's been 5 years already. I think we owe you the thanks Calvin. This web site reflects your character and ideals. I used to be very active on a couple of other forums, but like you said, I often signed off mad. Here we don't have to deal with trolls and flamers. We can have a little fun here, giving each other the rasberry, without resorting to personal attacks. The ERCS is definitely my kind of place!
Old 11-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
kansas45

This is the most friendly forum on the internet, hands down.
Calvin, thank you, Sharon and Jake for keeping The Early Risers Coffee Shop running.
Five years! A toast to many more years of fun and friendship right here at the Coffee Shop.

Will Rogers
kansas45 is offline   Reply With Quote