Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Firearms > Firearm Accessories

Old 01-19-2021, 08:07 PM   #1
Vetter
Banned

Question Wifey's new carry purse...(Got me thinking)

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/gun-to...EShopping%3EUS

She has had it for over 2 weeks now and really loves it.
Small, perfect size for her little frame yet still holds all her "stuff."
Looks very nice, American Cowhide, hand carved embossed Rose Leaf pattern in Medium Tan with dark tan accents.
Wire Reinforced SLASH RESISTANT Shoulder Strap.
Includes Mini Holster by Mernickle Holsters.

Important thing is she's happy.

Got me thinking about changing my daily carry holster.

https://sneakypeteholsters.com/glock...y01QQa1bOHLkf8

I kinda like it, what y'all think?

Last edited by Vetter; 01-20-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 05:49 AM   #2
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning everyone. Molly, coffee and a blueberry muffin please. I have to eat healthier, I have a Dr. app't with my cardiologist tomorrow.
The weather has been nice here lately. We had alot of sun yesterday. The next couple of days will be cloudier, but no rain in the forecast.
Vetter, I like that Sneaky Pete holster. I wonder what other guns fit in there? I was behind a guy at Walmart last week. He was holster carrying a full sized Glock while in line with his wife and kid at customer service. He kept trying to pull his tee shirt down over it but, most of the time, it was exposed. I may have to look up those Sneaky Pete holsters and see what they offer. I'm surprised I have never seen them in any of the local shops.
I'm hoping my Dr visit tomorrow will include info about Covid shots. All his patients would qualify as high risk. I will get one, if I can find someone giving them.
Have a great day, stay healthy, be happy.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:09 AM   #3
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
I may have to look up those Sneaky Pete holsters and see what they offer. I'm surprised I have never seen them in any of the local shops.
I'm hoping my Dr visit tomorrow will include info about Covid shots. All his patients would qualify as high risk. I will get one, if I can find someone giving them.
Sneaky Pete has holsters to fit most popular carry pistols. I like the clips and brown but then I need a new belt too. I think drawing would take practice.

Panther, Johnson & Johnson should have Vaccine hit the streets by mid Feb, one shot and just as effective.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:51 AM   #4
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Couldn't see the carry purse as Amazon has removed it... I say good, as more firearms are stolen with these conceal carry purses, because the firearms are not carried on the body, but instead when women go shopping, habitually the purse goes in the child seat portion of the cart. A local firearms trainer had her Glock 26 stolen just this way.. turned her back for she says a second, and someone snagged her purse along with her Glock.

Conceal carry should always be carried on body and never in a purse that can be snatched away, or easily removed.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:14 PM   #5
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_B View Post
Couldn't see the carry purse as Amazon has removed it...
Here it is J_B...

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/gun-to...EShopping%3EUS
Old 01-20-2021, 03:37 PM   #6
J_B
Extraordinary Member

I'm still not a fan of any device that is hung from the shoulder off the body, they get stolen and snatched to easily.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:54 PM   #7
rman
Extraordinary Member

Vetter I've seen those holsters before and read good reviews on them. Just don't get one with the eagle embossed on the flap. That might give it way. I wish they would emboss them with Verizon, iPhone, Samsung or something like that. That would make them even better.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:12 PM   #8
Vetter
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
Vetter I've seen those holsters before and read good reviews on them. Just don't get one with the eagle embossed on the flap. That might give it way. I wish they would emboss them with Verizon, iPhone, Samsung or something like that. That would make them even better.
Good idea, they have others, one discrete SP about 1/2" X 1/2" in a corner, meaningless to all would be my pick. This is only in the thought stage. I have been carrying in a Vetter-made Kydex holster that after a few poto-types was perfected good enough for me to have carried about 7-8 years and still really like my design. The Sneaky Pete looks like a dog gone good design hidden in plain sight. Embossed with Verizon, iPhone, Samsung would be perfect but probably would not be OK with those Liberal Companies!
Old 01-20-2021, 04:22 PM   #9
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetter View Post
Good idea, they have others, one discrete SP about 1/2" X 1/2" in a corner, meaningless to all would be my pick. This is only in the thought stage. I have been carrying in a Vetter-made Kydex holster that after a few poto-types was perfected good enough for me to have carried about 7-8 years and still really like my design. The Sneaky Pete looks like a dog gone good design hidden in plain sight. Embossed with Verizon, iPhone, Samsung would be perfect but probably would not be OK with those Liberal Companies!
You're probably right. F*** 'em if they can't take a joke.