Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 10:54 AM   #2291
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up For Panther...

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
Sometime this week I plan to buy new tires for the Rav 4. We've had a couple new tires places open this year. I'll have to do some research to see who has the best deals.
Panther, Last 2 sets of tires I got were "Kumho." Price and wear rating they were far better than any other tires. The sey I put on the Element showed no wear after 26,000 miles and had a 75,000 wear rating. Check em' out.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #2292
Vetter
Banned

Question

Good afternoon gang! Molly, how about a coffee and a tuna on rye? OK, thanks. Dowop, I think you need to find a good woman. Under the bridge probably isn't the best place to find one. Maybe a senior center or something. Good luck. J_B a mild winter with less snow would be nice for you for a change. Greener, this election was a total embarrassment to the people in Florida that allowed these pretty serious, illegal activity that was tolerated by we the people, law enforcement and the politicians that did nothing to stop it. We need a few whistle blowers to start talking.

Well, I'm back 2 1/2 hours later. PT guy came and beat me up. Then I had a 1 1/2 hour nap and poured me a pain killer. He told me do the routine tomorrow twice if if I can because I'll be sore I may only be able to do it once. They couldn't work me this hard my last therapy, they had to be careful not to pop my hip out of the socket. I'm going to go stretch out on the recliner and try to get ready for Wednesday's turture session. I hurt but feel good about the way he's going for it, sore but good. Well, everybody enjoy the rest of the day.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #2293
dowop

Senior Center???https://coub.com/view/aa9g4gc
Old 11-20-2018, 06:58 AM   #2294
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Can I have some coffee and a bagel please Molly? Thanks.
it's in the 20's here this morning, but Thanksgiving day will be up to 60.
Vetter, thanks for the info on the tires.
Looks like the Rams beat the Chiefs last night.
This is the day for chores. I get to run around town. I hope you all have a good day.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #2295
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Mornin. Getting ready for a doctors appointment.

Later.

Life id good.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:22 PM   #2296
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good afternoon. Made it out early to the dealer for my annual safety inspection on the truck and a water leak check. Volunteered to wait for the second load on the courtesy van and got back 3 hours after I left. Passed out from all the effort.

Nice wandering around looking at $45k cars I didn't need. They moved their truck dealership across the street so I didn't get to see any expensive trucks.

Netflix has a movie about a immigrant to Norway who got citizen of the year for driving a snowblower. Can't get much more exciting than that.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:40 PM   #2297
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Howdy gang. Coffee please Molly, thanks. Nothing exciting here been lumping, sore from PT. Rman, a scumball won the championship. We used to go to the practice at Daytona when they were allowed to practice. It was a realfun time, kinda like baseball spring training, real casual. you wee allowed right outside the pits, some drivers would get out of the car and come up to his fans, sign stuff and BS with you. I kid, I would guess about 15, autistic, in an electric chair, his Mom had to control it bent over to reach the arm rest with a 3' X 5' Joey Logano flag on a pole wire tied to the chair frame. He had a scrap book filled with Logano stuff waiting to meet Joey. He was behind me and I got his autograph. While making room for this kid's chair Joey turned and started to walk away, I yelled at Joey "his biggest fan wants an autograph." He came back and i pointed out the obvious flag and his 2" thick scrap book that he did sign but never looked up or spoke to the boy just walked off. If I were Joey I would have shook hands, took off my hat, signed it and put it on his head. I was in a wheelchair myself or Joey may have raced the 500 with a shiner. Dowop, does Willis hang out under the bridge? Glad you'll be getting a break in the bad weather for Thanksgiving, one more thing to be thankful for! Teddybear, good luck at the Doctors, lately all mine have been sayin' those sweet words us old geezers love to hear, "everything looks good, see you in 6 months." Greener, I hope they cure your leaky back window, this time of year it doesn't dry too fast and will mold before you know it. Well, everybody have a great day!
Old 11-20-2018, 05:21 PM   #2298
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Howdy. It was a nice sunny day here, but only managed to get to 35 and was a bit windy. Maybe 45 tomorrow and sunny, if it does I'll go for a MidNight ride.

The doctors appointment went well. Colonoscopy results were excellent. They took me off the 5 year plan and put me on the 10 year plan. BP was 132/70, Pulse 72, oxygen level was 98. Lungs are clear. I did have to get my ears cleaned out. Now I have to ignore Ms Jeane instead of not hearing her. . Doc said I was in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.

greener, I think you need one of them $60,000 trucks. You'd look mighty good in it.

Have a great evening.

Life is good.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:39 PM   #2299
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Wow Teddybear hit a home run at the Doctors! That's great Teddybear, whatever you're doing keep it up! Tomorrow I have the nurse coming at 11 AM and the PT guy at 11:30. The nurse is just BS to milk Medicare and my supplement. I'm glad to get the PT, I really need to get more active. I did my night pills and insulin shot, now a pack of Ritz Crackers and Cheese and bed time. I gotta get up early to go to the pool supply for some chemicals, have something to eat and get ready for the doctor. That makes for a busy morning for me. I could go to the pool supply after the PT guy but I ain't to sure I'll be able to walk after he's done with me. Goodnight and God bless y'all. Hope to see y'all in the AM!
Old 11-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #2300
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Coffee is ready when y'all get here.

Life is good.
Closed Thread