Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Local Natural Disaster

Local Natural Disaster Discuss ways to prepare for a Local Natural Disaster. Storms, Fire, Ice and Ect.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #11
gmh1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary View Post
Thanks for the encourgment guys. The way this present administration is giving/spending money I'm concerned the whole economic system we have here in the U.S. may cave in. Where is all this money coming from they seem to have an endless supply of? Is there really anthing backing it or are they just printing it up some place?
I don't know you guys very well and don't want to impose on you or your beliefs. I'm reading a very eye opening book at this time for a class at church that will start this Sunday. It is writen by a pastor from a church in California and is intitled "What in the World is Going On" (Dr. David Jeremiah). It is a real eye opener and will stimulate your thinking if nothing else on some of the events we are seeing in the world right now. Thanks again.
Cary
I think its a big s**t sandwich and we all are going to have to take a bite....maybe two
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote