Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 08-22-2019, 04:39 PM   #1
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Default Man charged after botched castration

Highlands County Sheriff's OfficeLike Page
?
MAN CHARGED AFTER BOTCHED CASTRATION

This one is a little ? let?s just say sensitive. You could even say it?s kinda nuts.

Just before midnight on Sunday, Aug. 18, a deputy responded to a home on Orday Road in Sebring after a 911 hang-up. These are pretty routine and deputies respond to many of them per shift. But most of them don?t make the cut when it comes to being memorable. This one will definitely hang around in the memory for a while.

When the deputy arrived and knocked on the door, it was answered by 74-year-old Gary Van Ryswyk. He told the deputy he had just performed a castration on a man and, to say the least, Van Ryswyk had dropped the ball on this one.

Deputies found the man on the bed with a towel over his groin, which was bleeding heavily. Nearby, there was a pink container which held two body parts that had recently been much closer to the victim. The victim was taken to the hospital and was later flown to a regional medical center. He is listed in stable condition.

The room was set up like a surgical center with medical equipment and painkillers. There was also a camera set up to record the procedure.

Van Ryswyk told deputies he had met the victim on a website on the dark web called eunuch.com (click that link at your own risk) which is for people who have a castration fetish. He told the victim that he had experience on animals and had even removed one of his own testicles in 2012.

He told deputies he had tried to perform the procedure on the victim a week earlier, but when he tried to sanitize the area, something came up so the procedure had to be delayed.

He also said he had done a similar procedure on a man in a local motel a few years ago that turned out pretty much like this one, but couldn?t remember the other man?s name. The man went to the hospital, but law enforcement was not notified.

Van Ryswyk was arrested Monday and charged with practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury, a second-degree felony. His bond was set at $250,000.

Anyone who has information about Van Ryswyk is asked to call Det. Roger St. Laurent at 863-402-7250 or email detectives@highlandssheriff.com. Tips can also be left anonymously on the Highlands County Sheriff?s Office app or through Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS or www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com.

Note: Not all arrests result in convictions. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
Old 08-22-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
panther
Extraordinary Member

"when he tried to sanitize the area, something came up----". That's as far as I got.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:48 PM   #3
rman
Extraordinary Member

Yikes! You're right J_B - that's just nuts!
Old 08-22-2019, 08:53 PM   #4
Vetter
Banned

Question That's just crazy!

Yikes is right rman! I had a vasectomy 41 years ago but I still have my little boys. I would check out that website but don't need 580,000 more files! With any luck it'll turn out to be a liberal fetish!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
Benvenue
Extraordinary Member

Old 08-24-2019, 06:12 AM   #6
greener
Extraordinary Member

You pay someone to do an at home castration?
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:47 AM   #7
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
You pay someone to do an at home castration?
There must be a "How to, Self Castration" video on You Tube?
Old 08-24-2019, 09:54 AM   #8
rman
Extraordinary Member

As we have said before, "And they walk among us."
Old 08-25-2019, 07:32 AM   #9
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
There must be a "How to, Self Castration" video on You Tube?
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.... Almond Joy's got nuts, Ralph don't... Almond Joy's got nuts, Ralph don't
Old 08-25-2019, 07:47 AM   #10
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_B View Post
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.... Almond Joy's got nuts, Ralph don't... Almond Joy's got nuts, Ralph don't
with you J_B