Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default Coffee Shop 2019-2021, Calvin Wiles drop in, and join in discussing Daily Activities!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope 2019 brings Blessings to each one of our members.

Each active member of this Board is greatly appreciated, and you are what keeps it going.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Happy New Year Calvin
Old 01-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #3
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up Thanks Calvin and Jake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Wiles View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope 2019 brings Blessings to each one of our members.

Each active member of this Board is greatly appreciated, and you are what keeps it going.
Calvin, I agree with every word and would add thanks to both you and Jake for keeping the site up and running! Each and every active board member is the backbone of the ERCS. I thank you all for putting up with my jibber, jabber and I think of you all as friends!
Old 01-02-2019, 02:55 PM   #4
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs down Aarrghh...

The 45 minute drive to the dentist was a total waste of time. An assistant sat me in the chair and asked how it was, I told her it was fine. She said I'll be back with the dentist, came back in about 2 minutes and said if anthing happens call them. Nobody even looked at my mouth. They call that a "post-op exam." I told her I wasn't paying for that BS and walked out.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:05 PM   #5
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Time for the nighty pills and some sleepy time. Goodnight friends, see y'all in the AM!
Old 01-03-2019, 03:46 AM   #6
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning all. The girls aren't here yet, I got coffee started and found a pie from yesterday in the fridge. I'm having coffee and a slice of cherry pie to get my day started. I'll leave some for the rest of you.
I finally got a good night's sleep last night. We've had a chest cold going around here and it has kept me up coughing alot for almost a week. At least half the people I talked to at work yesterday have it too. I guess it's the weather, we get warm, then cold,then warm again. We just went through a cold spell with rain, now it's going to get back up in the 50's. It's good for the heating bill, not much else.
My wife made some homemade chicken soup for us last night. it's good for a cold.
Have a great day.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:03 AM   #7
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good morning y'all. I think its going to be a pretty nice day around here. Maybe I can get out and tinker in the garage for a bit.
Panther, thanks for the coffee. I checked the fridge and somebody ate all the peanut butter pie. I guess I'll have to settle for a piece of goose berry. Hope your cold gets better soon.

Later

Life is good
Old 01-03-2019, 09:04 AM   #8
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee, coffee, coffee

Panther, hope your cold gets better. Homemade chicken soup is good any time.

Rain supposedly ending this morning and cooler. Replaced an outside light fixture yesterday and discovered that the sealers were dried out. Even really simple jobs always turn into to two trip jobs. Of course if I bought a new tube yesterday, the old one would have been good.

Facebook banned Blue Lives Matter for posting that the officer killed was a legal immigrant and the perp was an illegal immigrant. "Illegal immigrant" is hate speech. I sure am glad that libs want to control my speech and get me thinking right.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:33 PM   #9
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Howdy gang! Unsweetened iced tea and a Tuna on toast please Molly. Panther, almost worth being sick to get homemade chicken soup. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Facebook banned Blue Lives Matter for posting that the officer killed was a legal immigrant and the perp was an illegal immigrant. "Illegal immigrant" is hate speech. I sure am glad that libs want to control my speech and get me thinking right.
That's just so wrong! Greener, Mark Zuckerberg and his Facebook is full of "hate speech." He allows the Liberal hate speech and ban the Conservative hate speech. He sucks! Teddy, tinker in the garage sounds like rub some polish on MidNight!

Hope everybody has a great day!
Old 01-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #10
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Teddy, tinker in the garage sounds like rub some polish on MidNight!
How did you know that!!
Closed Thread