Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #51
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee

My alma mater made it to 29 and 4 against ole Roy and UNC. That's losses and wins.

I had a short fiddle period with Pam's car before she wanted it. All I want to do is replace the cigarette lighter outlet. It's in the ash tray. Supposedly all you do is depress a tab and it will pull out. Not me with this one. Beginning to think a Dremel with a cutting wheel is the answer. I'll try my new fancy, cheapo endoscope to use and see if I missed something in the lighter socket. Oh, I did check the fuse and it was good.

Spent a little time looking at the annual report for the Energy Information Agency. And once again their Oracle Java program didn't want to load on my computer.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:22 AM   #52
greener
Extraordinary Member

Big brother is watching

My facebook connection was supposedly sending out friend requests I didn't send. I changed my password, which usually stops that.

I got an email that I read this morning asking me if I had changed my password using a Samsung Galaxy S8 at IP address xxxxxxx located approximately in Glen Allen, VA.

No way I can get lost as long as I have my "devices" since they know exactly where I am and (probably) what I'm doing.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:49 AM   #53
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Howdy Boys! Molly, a coffee please and scrambled eggs with a couple slices of ham and I thank you. You're right Teddybear, DIET is a bad word! Panther, I swear by Kumho tires, they wear like iron, handle great and are priced pretty good. Wifey's Element had 25,000 miles on a set of 4 and they were still in great shape. My Corvette had Kumho's on it when I bought it with 3,000 miles on them and I put 18,000 on them so with 21,000 they were still in good shape. Treadwear rating is on the sidewall. 100 is the baseline and 200 should give you twice the miles. Traction in the rain, AA is best. Good luck. No frost here but cooler, high 76, low in the 40's and tomorrow high in the low 60's. Have to get bundled up! Greener, I have got Facebook friend requests from several long time friends? My IP address is all over the place.Home Depot thinks I'm in Atlanta, Lowe's has me in Dallas, Amazon has me in Miami. I guess I should figure out how to fix it, Maybe tomorrow. Have a good day gang!

Last edited by Vetter; 01-09-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 PM   #54
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Howdy boys! It's nearing bed time for me, I gotta get up and moving early. I was supposed to do blood work on December 20th and still haven't done it. I am really going to try and get er done tomorrow. Between the PT and dentist and Crohn's flair up's I just ain't made it. It was a good day here today, tonight it's going into the below freezing 40's and tomorrow, low 60's. Well an extra blanket and a squeezed dog will fix it! Good night and God Bless!

Last edited by Vetter; 01-10-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:42 AM   #55
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee is aging.

Nice, sunny and cold (32) outside. Going to a high of 36 with snow from 0" to 12" this weekend. Right now the sun is shining through the window and everything looks good.

I guess the big news is how much Mrs. Bezos gets in the divorce. Time to sell your amazon stock because wifey could be the majority voter in Amazon. Big worry about that.

Got my endoscope sorta working and I'm not sure my plugged weep holes were ever unplugged.

Vetter, if your IP address is all over the map, it must mean you are all over the map. Secrete Agent Man?

I think I've forgotten to renew the license on the toy car, I'd hate to go stand in line at DMV.

Panther, I have Khumo's on my toy car. Not much wear showing in 30k miles. Not much wear on the Michelins on Pam's Impala at 40-50k miles. The Michelins were 80k tires.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #56
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. It cold outside. Only going to be 29 here today. Looks like snow is on the way. We'll put in some supply's and let it snow. Had new wiper blades put on the wife's car yesterday, boy are they proud of those. 3 blades=$56. I did manage to visit a local gun shop I've done business with for several years. The tradition continues, much to my wife's dismay.

Good luck at the DMV greener.

Catch you later.

Life is good.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:49 AM   #57
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Late start for me, breakfast is out, I'll see y'all later!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM   #58
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Late start for me, breakfast is out, I'll see y'all later!
Don't ya hate it when that happens.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:08 PM   #59
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever Late start for me, breakfast is out, I'll see y'all later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Don't ya hate it when that happens.
Nope!

I'm back, Wifey went shopping and it's just me and the hound. It's just plain cold out. Sunny but a high of only 60. Trump just came on, I gotta watch. Well, nothing new, he's taking a tough stand. I loved it when he got up, walked out and told Nancy Pelosi goodbye. Teddy, Nice Colt you found! I got hit once for wiper blades like that with the Vette. I told the counter guy I needed wiper blades installed because they don't go on like they used to. He got another guy to get the proper size and go install while he rung me up like $22 bucks. I got outside and the installer was just standing there and asks me which side did I want to replace. I said both, I'll go get the other. Counter guy said that was the price for one, OUCH, I bought another. Greener, glad you agree on the Kumho brand, they cost a lot less than Michelins too. With 128 billion Bezos probably don't mind parting with even half. I'm no "secret agent man," somehow I if pull up lowes.com my local store is usually in Kansas, Homedepot.com my local store is in Atlanta. I'm everywhere? DMV's everywhere suck except here if you make an appointment you are in and out with little wait. Well I'm about gabbed out, have a great day!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:24 PM   #60
dowop

Good Evening..Good Morning??
Wanted to share this with the girls but there is a note that says they are out Line Dancing.
Weather is back to normal today.
This was from Tuesday North of the Hood, about 1mile from my crib.
https://twitter.com/ChrisWFMJ/status...rumbull-county

Left 3 racks of ribs in back.Sorry no Chitlins (

Coffee is on.
Have a good day everyone.
Closed Thread