Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:17 AM   #11
greener
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
And just who are the "oppressed classes"? I thought that was us.
I've been told that just by existing I oppress the minorities. I'm guilty for what ever happened 200-400 years ago. And, by golly, I'm really oppressing the poor masses because I question why college should be free and without restrictions (grades, time, etc) and for just daring to ask what someone will do with that free degree in Gender and Ethnic Studies.

Did you know that the ratio of the Harvard tuition to the minimum wage was so much lower 20 years ago than now, so that's why people can't go to college.

Oh, and did you know that I am oppressing people because you won't pay $15/hr at McDonald's so they can have a living wage and afford to go to college. I discovered I'm a very powerful oppressor because I must be setting the hourly wage at McDonalds.

I'm also a super oppressor because I might have a gun and might think others should have one. It's really a threat to someone living in Oklahoma.

I'm a baby boomer and have all the goodies that others need, am responsible for everything that is wrong with the US, keeping millenials from having what I have and should just hurry up and die to make room for those who need to break out of the age ceiling.

Oh, and I'm a sorry, white trailer trash, NAZI, KKK and I can't remember what else. I also can't remember if I'm supposed to wear the brown shirt under the white sheet or the other way.

And I like cops and drive a prissy car.

It plumb wears me out oppressing so many people over such a large area on so many things for so long.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:24 PM   #12
Vetter
Banned

Talking

I think you nailed it Greener!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #13
rman
Extraordinary Member

We sure are responsible for a lot of stuff greener. It makes me wonder why I worked for 50 years and didn't pay enough into the gubmint so that every young man, woman and child can't have everything they want given to them on a silver platter with no effort on their part. I guess I'm just truly deplorable.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:49 PM   #14
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Rman, you are a deplorable man, greener you are an oppressor of the poor minorities. Rman you should be ashamed to have worked 50 tears depriving a minority a chance to earn a decent living. I would be ashamed to know the both of you except I'm a deplorable oppressor too. What we are is enablers giving them everything we worked for. We provided for our families and theirs too. Their problem is we're sick and tired of it. I sure hope Trump can stop some of these abuses of the working class. White Lives Matter!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote