Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 09-20-2017, 08:10 AM   #2141
ZO6Vettever

Thumbs up

Good morning gang! Oh Molly, I need a coffee! Another Prayer for Dave and his family. Greener, you gotta use both Google Maps and Garmin then, eeny meeny miny moe them. My Garmin isn't 100% reliable. I updated it but it isn't perfect. I see a cop shot somebody in Oklahoma City. Don't have any details. I think if I owned a store that sold Nike sneakers I would board up like a cat 5 hurricane was coming. Might be a good time for Pam to see how good the power washer works on your boat. Teddybear, glad to hear your AFib is better. I got the pacemaker for both AFib and too slow tick tocks per minute. Anyway, it's nice to hear the doctor say, "see you in 6 months". I see the Electrophysiologist (that's a mouthful) in a month for a follow-up on the tick tock box, seems to be working good after a week. I knew you got a good report when I seen on Facebook you and Miss Jeane were chowing down on burgers and fries! Keep up whatever it is you're doing! Well, everybody, especially rman's brother Dave, have a great day!

Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags or badges.
US Army vet 1965-1971
ZO6Vettever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:26 PM   #2142
kansas45

Good evening.

Will Rogers
kansas45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM   #2143
ZO6Vettever

Thumbs up

Good morning. Where's everybody at? I'll put the coffee on and go get some donuts. I'll be back in a flash.

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM   #2144
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Bacon, egg and coffee brunch. Some of us aren't the Vetter-type early birds. At least today.

I think we are through with the power washer. I was told I could unhook it and put it up. I was also told that it looks like the grass has grown three inches since I last cut it. I'm debating on whether to sow annual rye so I can cut grass all year.

The woman who thought she could outrun the trooper with her Corolla and ended up shooting him has been charged with attempted capital murder. Her rationale "In an interview from jail, Daniels told NBC12 that she had fled from the initial stop because she has a suspended license and is a convicted felon who had a gun and ?a little bit of weed? on her. So, she said, she took off.

?I just panicked. I just thought about, ?I can?t go to the jail, I can?t go to jail,?? Daniels told NBC12." I'm sure that will work during the trial.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/c...ce=RTD%20Email

Y'all have a great day.
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #2145
ZO6Vettever

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Good morning. Where's everybody at? I'll put the coffee on and go get some donuts. I'll be back in a flash.
Sorry I went for the donuts but Wifey called and said breakfast was ready and get home and eat. OK, I owe y'all some donuts. Greener, that's some story, glad the cops didn't shoot her or they would be rioting again. I bet she's going away for a long time. I sure pray rman's big brother Dave is doing OK. Well, everybody have the best day you can!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM   #2146
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Howdy gang. It's pretty hot here today. I got my bike ride in between 7 & 8am and it was getting pretty warm then. I was going to tinker around in the garage and start getting things ready to install the new shop lights but it's too darn hot. So I'll just tinker around in the reloading room instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
I knew you got a good report when I seen on Facebook you and Miss Jeane were chowing down on burgers and fries!
Yeah, you caught me Vetter. I'll pick a day once a month to have some type of "forbidden" food. It seems to keep the cravings down. I don't go bat crazy, but I'll have a burger n fries, some pizza or a chilli dog etc. Then it's back to being a good boy.

See y'all later.

Life is good.
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #2147
rman

Good afternoon. My brother made it through his surgery yesterday. The surgeon is cautiously optimistic. I thought he looked pretty darn good, was coherent and his able to move toes, feet and lower legs. He's not out of the woods by any means, but he is definitely making progress. I talked to his youngest daughter this morning and she said he had a little afib last night, but it straightened out on its own and she thought he looked even better today. He will probably be in intensive care for another 4 days. They want to be sure his spinal tap is draining properly, his incision sites are doing well and he has no leakage at the aneurysm‎. The whole procedure was different and I thought it was going to be. It was all done with multiple heart catheters inserted on each side of his groin. The end result was insertion of 5 stents. The stents are wrapped with a fabric that is supposed to keep blood flowing through the stents and not leaking into space between the stents and the walls of the effected artery. Anyhow, I'm encouraged and appreciate the prayers. Thanks to all!
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #2148
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good news Rman. WE will continue to pray for him. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #2149
ZO6Vettever

Thumbs up

Tom, this is great news! I remember you saying the first surgery was not so dangerous but this one was a high risk. Sounds like Dave made it through it and now he needs more prayers for a complete recovery to happen. No shortage of prayers from me and my Coffee Shop Brothers. It's all for Dave, y'all are our guy and we are here to help. Prayers for Dave and his family from us all! Thank you Lord for your help!

US Army vet 1965-1971
Old Today, 03:40 AM   #2150
kansas45

Good morning.
Glad to hear your report, rman. Mowing year round don't sound like my kind of fun, greener. How are things in Florida Vetter, Things begining to get back to normal? A lot of my briends ride,Teddy. They think I should join them. I thinkI'm not mature enough to keep from cranking that throttle a little too much.

Will Rogers
kansas45 is offline   Reply With Quote