Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 08:08 AM   #2371
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Up and moving around with coffee.

Balmy 48 outside. When the grass dries, looks like time to do a cutting.

Y'all have a great day
Old 10-27-2017, 08:46 AM   #2372
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Why does 25* this year feel differently than last year? Vetter needs to take some of this to Florida
Old 10-28-2017, 12:17 AM   #2373
dowop

Coffee is ready to go..
Old 10-28-2017, 04:27 AM   #2374
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. Thanks for the coffee Dowop. I need it today. It's a balmy 29 degrees outside today. It's our first frost of the season. I had to scrape some frost off the car windshield this morning. It will get up to 50 today, but another chance of light frost tonight.
My wife had another episode with her seizure problem yesterday. She has a visiting nurse, who caught it before it went full blown. She called the local Dr. now they have her on 4 different anti-seizure pills. We can't get hold of the neurologist until Monday. I want his opinion about all these pills. They are draining all her energy.
My furnace started acting up again too. I finally found a place that had a replacement air combustion switch, replaced it, and it seems to be fine now. The switch was $35, alot better then calling an HVAC guy out.
I saw a doe with 2 fawns under the oak tree behind our building here at work when I got in today. That tree usually has lots of acorns, hopefully we will see more soon.
Happy Saturday.
Old 10-28-2017, 05:11 AM   #2375
kansas45

Good morning.
That's good coffee, dowop. Aged to perfection.
It's 28 here, panther. Doesn't seem too bad though.
I hope your wife get's better.
Day 4 of Arkalala has started, begining with the pancake feed at 6 am. Parade time is 2 pm, with street games, the carnival and distance running at 8 am.

Will Rogers
Old 10-28-2017, 07:12 AM   #2376
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee and a frigid 52 on the back porch.

Panther, hope things work out well.

Nothing big going on except waiting for a football game.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:30 AM   #2377
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Good morning gang. Big mug of coffee please Molly. Thanks for making the coffee dowop. J_B, 25 degrees, no thanks! Panther, glad you got your heater going now you gotta keep the Wifey going. Hope she feels much better today. Kansas, how did you do with the distance running? Greener, my day is about like yours only I'm waiting for the NASCAR Truck Race. Everybody have a great day!
Old 10-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #2378
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Don't know where y'all been hiding but the day ain't over quite yet. Come join me for a night-cap and we'll finish the conversion tomorrow! Good night and God Bless y'all!
Old 10-29-2017, 12:35 AM   #2379
dowop

Kinda early for me to have a night-cap vetter,but the coffee is on & moon pies are on the counter.
Old 10-29-2017, 04:16 AM   #2380
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning all. Thanks for the coffee and moon pies Dowop. The girls are pulling in, so I imagine hot hood will be up soon.
It's 30 degrees here today. There's a little frost out there. It's supposed to start warming back up in the next couple of days.
My wife is doing okay. She did have some sharp pains in her head yesterday for awhile. They come and go. We see a Dr. at 8:30 Monday morning. I made her some pork ribs yesterday. I'm not a gourmet chef, but I think I did pretty good. She got a large helping. We have some left over too. Our kids were home, but neither of them are BBQ fans. I probably shouldn't be telling you this. I think, in Missouri, it's a law that you have to like BBQ. They could lose their citizenship for that. Don't tell anyone.
Have a good Sunday everyone.