Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 04:57 AM   #1591
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I guess I'll get my own coffee this morning and head home for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowop View Post
Porta-John in the hood was blown up. Made for kinda crappy day in that area.
Yikes! I like Independence Day fireworks, but that's one display I'd rather avoid.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 AM   #1592
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Doubling the coffee.

Got the grass cut and used rain as an excuse not to pull the poison ivy out of a plant bed. I spent about 68 years not being allergic to poison ivy and the last two years making up for the previous 68.

Waiting for favorite eldest daughter to come in. Pam got in a frenzy cleaning and moving furniture.

Just saw that Chicago is requiring students to show what you are doing after graduation as a condition of graduation. Great idea, but it's in the none of your business category.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:52 AM   #1593
kansas45

Howdy. Glad to see that at least most of us survived the holiday.

Will Rogers
Old 07-05-2017, 11:52 AM   #1594
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Finally done with the movie. Hope everyone had a happy Independence Day. We grilled a little late with the rain delay. We had "Beer Can Bacon Burgers" this will give you an idea on how to make them.
http://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=be...yword_rollover
Use any thing you like to stuff them and we didn't use a bun to save carbs. They stay together pretty good with the bacon. Franne only could eat a half and I had that for breakfast. We'll certainly have them again! Dowop, stay outta the Porta Pots in the ghetto! Greener, I hear Wisconsin is putting up a fence to keep Illinois residents out! If they want to know what they are doing after graduation just peek in their cells. Kansas, I too am glad to see that at least most of us survived the holiday except the NYC Officer that was executed while sitting in a command van for gang control. If anything good can be said, he was caught and got himself executed when he pulled his revolver and the police did their job well. Thanks to the terrorists for not spoiling our holiday and thanks to the LEO's for protecting us. Do yourself a favor and try those burgers! Everybody have a great day!
Old 07-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #1595
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good evening folks. I hope you all had a good day. We had a Dr appt. Not fun, long drive, didn't accomplish much. the Mrs. has higher blood pressure then usual.
We had a few showers today. This afternoon rain drops were falling that were the size of quarters.
We didn't get much else done. Molly is making me a root beer float, then I'm gonna call it a night.
See ya tomorrow.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:24 PM   #1596
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. I'll have what panther is having please. We had a "surprise" pop up shower this afternoon. The weather dummy said it would be a dry afternoon. Shiloh and I were outside and we got wet before we could get to the garage. (Never trust the weather dummy.) We probably only got a couple of tenths, but it was enough to make everything (and everyone) wet.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #1597
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Good Mornin' gang! The girls put the coffee on and must have went back to bed. I'm going to run to McDonalds and grab some egg McMuffin's for us, be right back.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:22 AM   #1598
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning all. You'd better hurry over here. The girls cooked up alot of hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, ham, everything that is bad for me. And I want it all.
Lots of chores to do today. New prescriptions to pick up, treat the Mrs to a nice lunch, etc. This is supposed to be the one dry day of the week. Rain comes back tomorrow. Temps are supposed to be going back up too. It wouldn't be summer in Missouri without heat and humidity.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:06 AM   #1599
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

I see the girls cooked up a lot of hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, ham. I'll throw the Egg McMuffin's in the freezer for the next time the girls are MIA we can nuke them I'll have a coffee and a little bit of everything before Panther goes back for seconds and thirds! The weather guessers are talking about a storm that could develop, Any of them could develop and this one is 2700 miles away. They must get kick backs from battery makers, water bottlers and generator manufacturers. We were 101 yesterday and only supposed to reach 94 today. Well girls that breakfast hit the spot, beats McDonald's kinda' food! Everybody have a great day!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #1600
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I see panther and vetter didn't eat up all the vittles. I'm going to have coffee and dig into the goodies. It's clear and calm here today. The temps are supposed to be 93 today and the humidity is 88%. That should make for a hot, muggy afternoon. At least we're not going to top out over a hundred. Vetter it looks like you pay for your warm Winters during the Summer.

The wife has some shopping she wants to do today. Looks like my day is planned already.