Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 06:08 AM   #1061
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. Coffee and some of Rman's scrambled eggs for me please. I think Dowop and the girls are in Va. looking for that lost corpse. They've been watching too many cop shows lately. They think a few episodes of NCIS and they're experts now.
Good report on the RPR Kansas. There's a local guy who has a Ruger American Predator, 243, Nikon scope, for sale. It looks good. He wants $400, not sure if he'll take less.I'm not sure I need it, but I've bought lots of guns over the years I didn't really need.
I never got to the range yesterday. Wifey felt better, but had plans that didn't include range time.Maybe today, maybe not.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:35 AM   #1062
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee to go with the country ham and eggs. Noticed the ham in the refrigerator and decided it needed eating or I'd be having eggs and green ham like Dr. Seuss. No goat to eat them with on my boat.

Panther, I've never bought many (any?) guns I needed other than feeling the need to shoot them.

Cool and rainy all day yesterday and supposedly continuing through today. Not much enticement to go outside. Got the recycling out for pickup. Going to be recycling some really soggy newspapers. But I've done my green thing for today.

I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on as a series. I did decide to watch it on Netflix a while back. Interesting series. I spent a bit of time critiquing the chemistry.

Y'all have a great day
Old 04-25-2017, 07:53 AM   #1063
rman
Extraordinary Member

Howdy. I'm glad your wife is feeling a little better panther and hope you enjoyed the scrambled eggs and ham. You might be right about dowop and the girls. If so, I hope they find the body. Every gun I've ever bought I needed badly, or I wouldn't have bought it.

Greener you question the chemistry huh? I always critique the weapons and shooting when I watch the action shows. Most of the time, it ain't that good.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:42 AM   #1064
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Good morning gang! Coffee smells good rman. I woke up about 5 and Couldn't get back to sleep. I bugged the dog until 7, gave up and got up. I'm yawning like crazy now, think I'll go back and try again.
Well, good morning again gang. Need me another cup of rman brew. Ham and eggs sound good too. Climbed back in bed and Bubba Gump snuggled on in and I slept another hour and a half. Greener, Breaking Bad, we never missed an episode, it is a great show. Panther, I'm real happy Wifey is feeling better. Rman said his Wifey is able to keep Chinese food down so I guess that's a sign she's on the mend. Mine is also a little better. Well, Everybody have a great weekend!

Last edited by Vetter; 04-26-2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #1065
rman
Extraordinary Member

Howdy. I got my laundry done finally. There was enough of it to give free time for reloading. I loaded up another 200 rounds of .45 Auto and another 50 rounds of 9mm. I guess the next reloading project will be .357 Mag and .40 S&W. It's clouded up here and looks like rain.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:09 PM   #1066
kansas45

Good evening.
Spent most of the day mowing and planted some grass in the yard. It might rain off and on for the next 3 or 4 days.
Some guy bought that rifle,left it at the store whle he went on vacation with instructions to let someone shoot it while he was gone. I guess we fit the bill.
Ruger discontinued the .243 Precission Rifle, but added the 6mm and .223. I don't know why they did that, but i'm sure they had a good enough reason.
Budweiser please, Cinnamon, and set up the other guys when they come in.

Will Rogers
Old 04-25-2017, 09:23 PM   #1067
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas45 View Post
Some guy bought that rifle,left it at the store whle he went on vacation with instructions to let someone shoot it while he was gone. I guess we fit the bill. Ruger discontinued the .243 Precission Rifle, but added the 6mm and .223. I don't know why they did that, but i'm sure they had a good enough reason.
Budweiser please, Cinnamon, and set up the other guys when they come in.
Good evening. I'll have one of those Budweisers please. Thanks Kansas! Dang - wish someone would leave one of those things to shoot. Oh wait - I don't have anywhere to shoot it to take advantage of its long range capability.

See ya later - keep smilin'.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:08 AM   #1068
dowop

Good Morning. Coffee is on & the girls are sleeping"I think" in the parking lot.
Have not been in Va. Was up in Michigan for a day.Don`t care for NCIS.Kinda far out to what actually happens,at least from around here.
Do like the series "Breaking Bad". Also like the spinoff "Better call Saul".
Headed on over to the lake.Crappie & Walleye starting to hit. Bass not so much.
If I get hold of any Mud Puppies I will bring them in for all of you....
Y`all have a good day.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #1069
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Hold my order of mudpuppies, I'm trying to work off the old bacon before I head north.

The rain is supposed to stop today so all that wet I see outside must not be real.

Trying to remember a password I changed. Having the computer remember the password is great until you need to remember

Had a bad idea for kids' bday presents. Figured there wouldn't be much traffic around the Science Museum of Virginia. Didn't remember they are tearing the street up for the new bus line. Did spend a few minutes watching the Faucault Pendulum. 11-foot arc with 50lb ball. Set up so you can "see" the earth turn under the pendulum. It knocks down pins in a circle. For $12 they would sell me two small blocks of styrofoam and some pins for bug collecting. I passed.

Y'all have a great day
Old 04-26-2017, 07:27 AM   #1070
kansas45

Good morning.
Bug collecting might be right up your ally, greener.
It's cool and rainy here this morning. I have some more mowing to finish at the farm, but I guess it won't get done today. I guess I'll load some ammo for the RAT and wait to see if it's gonna rain all day or clear out afterwhile.

Will Rogers
Closed Thread