Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 11:28 AM   #2151
kansas45

Technology is interesting sometimes, ain't it Vetter.
Pretty nice weather going on around here. I have been working on a John Deere this morning, but I think I'll knock off and go pick up some tree limbs at the gun range this afternoon. I may do some burning this evening. Just about to get things cleaned up at the range.

Will Rogers
Old 10-21-2016, 12:29 PM   #2152
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas45 View Post
Technology is interesting sometimes, ain't it Vetter.
I don't know about interesting but I did get Wifey's remote programmed to work the TV, DRV, BluRay, NetFlix and the surround sound. Everything works except the NetFlix pause. If I gotta pee in the middle of a movie, instead of pause I'll just stop it. That'll work and I might figure it out someday. The mouse is another thing. I went into settings and put it on right and it automatically flip flops to left, I named the mouse "Hillary". I'm just getting used to left clicking. Sometimes you just gotta step back for a while. I'm real good at that. Franne went to donate blood. She's type O which anyone can use so her's is desirable to the blood bank. She goes all the time but usually she is real close but a tiny bit low on iron. She drank Port wine and ate a giant cheeseburger last night to try and boost the iron. TV time for me now!

Last edited by Vetter; 10-21-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:40 PM   #2153
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Franne's iron was real good and she's happy to give good blood! Good night gang, I'm pooped, last night I was up to 1:30, not tonight! See y'all in the AM!
Old 10-22-2016, 06:06 AM   #2154
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. In the 50's and not supposed to get above 62 today. Good day for coffee, but any day is a good day for coffee.

Vetter, just think how much fun you are having with the electronics. If everything worked life would be dull and the electronics sure make life interesting.

Big project for today is to stick a boston butt on the grill for some long, slow cooking. Everyone stop by for some pork bbq later on.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:51 AM   #2155
kansas45

Mornin' folks.
It's a nice day here in Southern Kansas. Think I'll get in some pistol and rifle practice today.

Will Rogers
Old 10-22-2016, 12:46 PM   #2156
Vetter
Banned

Wink Ahh, ordered a computer...

Good afternoon gang! How about a grilled cheese and a cold beer. What a nice day, 74 now with a high 78. Windows open, A/C is off, same forecast for tomorrow but back in the 80's from then on. Ahhhh the first cold front! I gave up this morning and ordered another computer, keybourd and mouse not named Hillary. Should come Thursday. It's a Refurb HP Desktop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3.00 GHz speed, 8GB of memory, 2TB hard drive and Microsoft Windows 10. Should be plenty more than I need. For $153.88 with tax and shipping plus $17 for 2 year parts and labor on everything, even power surges, free shipping or and all your money back. I had this warranty on this one and they sent me a shipping label and will rufund full purchase price when they get it. I'll send this one back after I transfer all the data to the new refurb. I'll actually get about $10 bucks more back than I'm paying for this one. I wonder if Hillary will work on this one, the way it's looking we'l got 4 years ahead with her. Trump says he is sueing these woman after the election. Why doesn't he start the law suit now. Make people believe he didn't do it on maybe a couple will say them made it up for Hillary money? He's gotta pull out all the stops! Almost race time see you later!
Old 10-22-2016, 07:45 PM   #2157
kansas45

Budweiser please.

Will Rogers
Old 10-22-2016, 08:49 PM   #2158
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Greener, sorry I missed the slow cooked Boston butt, real sorry cause I'm hungry for some now! Anyway, I'm tired and better off just going off to bed but I probably won't sleep good thinking about that slow cooked butt! Goodnight and God bless guys!
Old 10-23-2016, 03:54 AM   #2159
kansas45

Good morning.
I made coffee. Strong black coffee for your Sunday morning pleasure. Now I'm headed to the farm to see if I can scare up a coyote or two.

Will Rogers
Old 10-23-2016, 06:00 AM   #2160
greener
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Greener, sorry I missed the slow cooked Boston butt, real sorry cause I'm hungry for some now! Anyway, I'm tired and better off just going off to bed but I probably won't sleep good thinking about that slow cooked butt! Goodnight and God bless guys!
Nice to know someone is going to sleep thinking about my butt. Cooking was pretty slow, but I worked really hard. The boss liked it.

Vetter, sounds like you got quite a deal on your puter.

Watched my alma mater get a classic butt whooping yesterday. Nice thing about being an NC State grad, you get to learn humility from time to time.

Think I'll put the boat up for the winter today. Very little use this year.

Y'all have a great day.
Closed Thread