Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 09:28 PM   #911
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Time for Vetter bed. See y'all in the AM. I just gotta do my pills and shot and I'll be hunting Bubba for cuddle time.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:52 AM   #912
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Well, our scattered storms turned into more bad storms. About 8pm our tornado sirens went off. We had a tornado spotted in Baxter Springs, KS, heading our way. Thankfully it went north and I haven't heard of any damage. We had thunder and lightning all night, it's still all around us. We are under a flood warning all day, we have a tornado watch until 6am. I couldn't sleep so I got out early and came into work.
I'll put the coffee on for any others who show up early. Be careful today.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:37 AM   #913
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Good morning gang! Panther, I got up at 5 with eyes wide open so I stayed up. I thought the bad weather was gone and I'm glad you got no damage, hope the rest of our mid west gang is just as lucky. Girls aren't here yet, they are probably holed up in the basement in sleeping bags with an empty bottle of Jack. I got some sticky buns and made coffee and took the butter outta the fridge to soften up. I'm going to take 2 buns and 2 large to go cups of coffee and go home and wake Wifey up. I'll see y'all later.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:16 AM   #914
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Need some coffee, it's early... oh I see Vetters here already, did you bring any donuts with you?
Old 05-23-2019, 06:05 AM   #915
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_B View Post
Need some coffee, it's early... oh I see Vetters here already, did you bring any donuts with you?
"I got some sticky buns and made coffee and took the butter outta the fridge to soften up."
Old 05-23-2019, 07:46 AM   #916
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. I see the coffee and sticky bun raids have already happened.

Turned on the Channel 12 weather last night and got the VIPIR radar from the Okla/Kansas/Missouri tornado and storm area. Really great 3D cloud, storm and maybe a tornado pics if you are 1000 miles away watching it on TV. I hope it ends soon with a minimum of damage.

Sort of a nothing day except for fixing an outdoor light. Seems that I didn't do a connection with a wire nut well. Also found a breaker tripped in the box that had nothing to do with the light. It was a gfi and may have popped during the house wash.

Nothing new on the car front other than Pam decided that yard work had a higher priority than wandering out to look at cars. She suggested that I go out and look at cars and find one she might like so she can go see it. I'm beginning to think the car she would like is a 2003 Impala in need of $2k in AC repair. It drives nicely without the AC.

With my on-line looks at cars, I've developed a bunch of new friends in the car business.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:53 PM   #917
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. No rain or storms so far today. The weatherman promises both for tonight. There are tornado watches West of us, but don't include our area. I picked up the grandson after school and he is spending the night. We played with his RC truck on the road in front of the house for awhile. Then he a rdog played for quite awhile. Right now everyone is tired out and we're settled in watching tv. Glad the storms missed you panther. It looks like they did a job on Jefferson City, MO.

Greener you just need to break down and buy the Missus one of those XT4 Caddys or a Lexus SUV.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:04 PM   #918
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Howdy everyone. Been doing ok. I had to get my hair cut yesterday, so I rode MidNight to the appointment. Haven't done much today but set around in the AC. Tomorrow in Ms Jeane and I's anniversary, so if I know whats good for me I'd better take her out to dinner.

Catch y'all later.

Life is good.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:53 PM   #919
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Howdy gang! Those car dealer inquires will haunt you for weeks greener. Been there done that. Teddy, I sure hope you and Ms Jeane have a super special anniversary! Sounds like the storms spared y'all. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep without worry's of storms. See y'all in the morning!
Old 05-24-2019, 05:58 AM   #920
Vetter
Banned

Good morning gang! Coffee please Molly. I seen on TV where a "violent tornado" touched down in Jefferson City, Mo. causing heavy damage in Missouri's capital city as severe weather swept across the state overnight, causing three deaths. Hope panther was OK. More bad weather predicted for the mid west today. That isn't helping the flooding any. We're getting a heat wave the next 4 days 95-97, heat index well over 100. I gotta go give blood for a PSA check up and will finally stop at Home Depot to pick up a grill. I'll put it together in the A/C. Happy anniversary to Teddybear and Ms Jeane! Well, everybody have a good day and I sure hope nobody gets any storm damage.
Closed Thread