Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 06:37 AM   #91
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Thanks for the coffee Kansas. I was afraid you and the girls were so busy, uh.... being detectives, that you would forget to put the coffee on. Keep up the good work - I guess I need another AR some day. We're having a heat wave today. Right now it's 25 and the high is supposed to be 45. If the wind stays down, I may skip the housewife stuff and hit the range. Do you know what day it is? It's hump day!
Old 01-14-2015, 08:18 AM   #92
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Good morning gang! Big mug of mud please. We got excitment going on there with the stakeout. It would seem to be a regular cause I never see strangers come in. I can't imagine one of us taking it. Maybe the door was left open and a thief snuck in and hit it. Well, good excuse to get out and booze it up. Mom is trying another adjustment with her hearing aids. I went and got the soap dish yesterday. Nothing is ever easy for me. I have to cut tiles to make it fit. I have a vibrating saw with a diamond tile blade that should work. I also have a wet saw but don't want to take the tiles down. Oh well, later on today I'll try. See y'all later and happy hump day!
Old 01-14-2015, 09:29 AM   #93
greener
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
Whew! I'm plum wore slick. This women's work is for the birds.
It's for women because they are physically designed for it. It's like you trying to have a baby. You could injure yourself doing something the boss can do with no effort.

My business card says Dr., so I know things. You should try this.

let me know how it works out.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:37 AM   #94
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Coffee to warm me up.

Freezing rain this morning. Decided to be a good house hubby and get the ice off Pam's car. Started the car and turned on the defroster full blast. The air didn't heat up. Lot's of scraping to keep me warm in the tee shirt.

Looks like a good day to stay inside.

I got the shotgun wiped down and reassembled last night. Didn't see any more rust.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:43 AM   #95
rman
Extraordinary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
It's for women because they are physically designed for it. It's like you trying to have a baby. You could injure yourself doing something the boss can do with no effort.

My business card says Dr., so I know things.
Well shucks... I never thought about it like that. You may have something there greener!

Well, I guess my range trip is out of the question today. The grandson decided it was extremely important that he drive my truck to school today. Oh well... I took a pretty bad tumble down the steps yesterday, so I guess I'll just sit around and do nuttin. If I need any help, I'll give you guys a buzz.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:38 AM   #96
kansas45

You have my number, rman. The Silver Bullet is gased up and ready to go.

Will Rogers
Old 01-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #97
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman View Post
I took a pretty bad tumble down the steps yesterday, so I guess I'll just sit around and do nuttin.
You have a ghost too? I don't bug the ghost but the SOB pushes me down once in a while. It's taken Franne out too. It seems to know when we've had just the right amout of alcohol to be easy to "cow tip".
Old 01-14-2015, 06:32 PM   #98
rman
Extraordinary Member

Well Kansas I managed to do nuttin all by myself but thanks for the offer. Vetter, never thought about it being the ghost. Sharon swears we have one, but I think it was just carelessness. I was carrying something that obscured my vision and I thought I was on the last step. Actually, I missed it by two. The longer the day goes on, the stiffer and sorer I get. No broken bones, sprains or anything, just bumps and bruises. Guess I'll pay attention next time - I might now be so lucky again.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #99
kansas45

Corona please.

Will Rogers
Old 01-15-2015, 06:22 AM   #100
kansas45

Good morning.
The coffee is hot and the girls went home to catch some shuteye. Not much happend in the search for the gun fund jar steeler last night. There were some weird things going on in here, unexplainable happings that bear further investigation. We will continue the investigation into this mystery Friday night. Molly is tired and Cinnamon has to work in Tulsa tonight.
It's cold this morning, but could reach 50 this afternoon.

Will Rogers
Closed Thread