Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 08:13 AM   #551
Vetter
Banned

Wink

Good morning gang! Iced tea for me please. It's already hot here, A/C is on! Today's high, 87. I guess the mowing marathon will begin soon. Only thing planned for today is some shopping, visit Mom and watch Justified with Breakfast. This is the last season for Justified, I'm gonna miss it. Got some leftover Philly cheese steak stuff that's gonna be an omelet, mmmmm. See y'all later for a couple beers. Everybody have a great day!
Old 03-04-2015, 08:38 AM   #552
panther
Extraordinary Member

Morning folks. About an hour after I got to work it started to sleet, then turned to snow. It's still snowing and windy. They closed the school and sent us all home. Roads were slippery in some places but not too bad.
I think I'll spend the rest of the day with some coffee and the TV on. Live the life of the idle rich.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:50 AM   #553
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Mornin gang. Not a lot going on here this morning. Still crappy outside. Thinking about giving ole Vetter a visit since the weather is nice down there.

Got to get out today and start the trucks. Neither of them has been started for about 3 weeks. Have to get the license sticker on the 03 S10. Since the roads have cleared off, I may venture out for awhile and visit a couple of gun shops.

Molly, just coffee please.

Life is good.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #554
kansas45

Well, it's still snowing, but I think it is slowing down somewhat. 1 1/2 - 2" on the ground. The Wichita Slick Street Racers are out and crashing all over town.
Coffee please.

Will Rogers
Old 03-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #555
kansas45

Afternoon y'all.
Molly, how about a couple of foot long chilli cheese hotdogs? Cover them in onions and some of greeners fire hot peppers, would ya'?

Will Rogers
Old 03-04-2015, 03:43 PM   #556
chris1234
Extraordinary Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas45 View Post
Well, it's still snowing, but I think it is slowing down somewhat. 1 1/2 - 2" on the ground. The Wichita Slick Street Racers are out and crashing all over town.
Coffee please.
Can they drive in witchi
Old 03-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #557
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Drinks on me gang! Back home from a Mom visit and shopping. I got the wrong size under-britches and not the shorts I like but they're elastic waist denim. "T shirts" are OK. Franne likes them because they are different colors. I always just wear grey, hope Spooky Dog doesn't bite me not being dressed the same. Franne will have to sew belt loops on the denim shorts for my gun belt. I like it when she does because she puts extra loops and just where I want them. Mom was cheerful today and did good PT, 20 steps with a walker. She is so weak from doing nothing before the broken hip. She has a couple other problems too but she needs to get stronger or she isn't getting out of there. Kansas, I can imagine how you feel with your Dad, I'm sorry for you having to face that. I know you two are real close. Well, enjoy the drinks if I'm gone when you get here, I'll have another and get home. Hope all had a good day!
Old 03-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #558
kansas45

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1234 View Post
Can they drive in witchi
Heck, chris. Those folks up in Wichita can't drive on a dry, sunny day!

Will Rogers
Old 03-04-2015, 07:33 PM   #559
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up "Always look on the bright side of life!"

Well, I'm back for a nightcap. I'm catching up on NASCAR shows, they're getting ahead of me. Just cleaned up the dinner dishes, poor Franne is fried over the Mom stress, she's already in bed. She just went thru her Brother and Dad passing so she isn't handling Mom's problem too good. Life isn't always a picnic, but there is always a brighter side! Drink up gang! As Monty Python sang, "Always look on the bright side of life!"
Old 03-04-2015, 11:04 PM   #560
kansas45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
"Always look on the bright side of life!"
Good advise, Vetter.
Tell Franne I'm praying that her mother continues to improve, Vetter.
Had a long day at work, then stopped in to visit with my uncle at the VFW on the way home. It's time for a bite to eat and a shower.
See y'all in the morning.

Will Rogers
Closed Thread