Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #11
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

I too was a biker guy! Nowhere as nice as MidNight but I been there!

Last edited by Vetter; 01-04-2019 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:43 AM   #12
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. It's raining here today. I'm not complaining. Anytime we get rain in Jan. instead of snow or ice is fine with me.
I put coffee on, I think I see the headlights of Molly's Hummer down the road. I'd better finish up this piece of cheesecake I got out and sneak out the back door.
Have a great day.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:05 AM   #13
J_B
Extraordinary Member

Morning thanks for the coffee Panther.... guess I'll have some coffee, and what do we have here on the floor.... pie crumbs leading to the back door.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #14
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Glad we have coffee. I've left some bacon and 3 alarm pepper cojack crumbs around.

Spent yesterday trying to get information or bodies on fixing my window that doesn't weep. Sure was exciting spinning my wheels and getting nowhere other than discovering where they hid the serial number. Found a 0.21" borescope on Amazon so maybe I can look inside the holes. If not, I've always needed one, especially one that plugs into my cell phone.

I have hamburger, bacon and cheese and maybe I'll try my son's bacon-wrapped, cheese centered, hamburger roll.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #15
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good Friday morning. Thanks for the coffee panther. Another weekend is upon us. It was supposed to be sunny and warm here this morning according to the weather dummies. Its not. Its supposed to be sunny and in the 50 both Saturday and Sunday. We'll see.

I'm with you on the rain instead of snow in January panther, but then again, I don't have to get out in it any more.

JB, sounds like the pie crumbs leading to the back door merits further investigation. I'll get right on it.

greener, let us know about the hamburger roll. It sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6Vettever View Post
Nowhere as nice as MidNight
Thanks Vetter. To be honest I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Later.

Life is good.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:39 PM   #16
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Thanks Vetter. To be honest I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Later.

Life is good.
I'm green with envy buddy. That's how I felt about "Bad Booger," my ZO6. If I wore lipstick my ears would have been red every time I looked at it. I do miss it. I had it since 2005 when my 99 Corvette took an ocean swim in a Key West Hurricane. It was like new with only 30.990 miles. I went from a 0-60 in 3.9 seconds + with the 80 additional horses I never timed it and now the Rogue A Rue zips up 0-60 in 9.1 seconds, I have street raced for the last time.

Life is good!
Old 01-04-2019, 02:36 PM   #17
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Good afternoon gang! Cold Bud 55 and a 6 ounce beer can burger with the works, except no bun please, I need one bad! Panther, I'm not glad its raining there but I am glad it's not snowing! J B, there are still crumbs from panther but they ain't saying nothing. Dowop will probably take the rap! Greener I tried a bacon wrapped beer can burger and it tasted great but wasn't easy to eat. I think I'll try cutting up the bacon and putting it in the burger or maybe under the cheese. Hamburger, bacon and cheese are all great food so how can it go wrong! Cinnamon, that burger was outta this world, thanks. Officer Teddy is working the crumb case, every body have a great day!
Old 01-04-2019, 09:44 PM   #18
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Hi gang, I gotta say good night and God Bless you all. Hope today was good for everybody, I'm doing fine and looking forward to tomorrow! See you guys (and gals) then. Early, ?. .......
Old 01-04-2019, 11:39 PM   #19
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good night.

Life is good.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:56 AM   #20
Vetter
Banned

Talking

I dozed off in the Lazy Boy and just woke up. 3:49 AM EST and had to look at my insulin log to see if I took my night pills. I'm glad I did because I'm to tired to be playing with meds. Everybody sleep well and hopefully we'll all have a nice no snow weekend! Hope Sharon and rman are enjoying a "welcome 2019 weekend" and I'll see y'all in a few hours. Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Closed Thread