Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #91
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Never made the doctor, Franne's battery decided to die. Got road service out and got Franne's car going and made "Bad Booger" roar again. Let him run a little until the charger would charge and shut him down before we could risk gas fumes in the house. Charger is on 2 amp and I'll let it run. Got a new battery in Frannes car and a new doctor appointment for me. Been a busy day again. Going to have a tea, do pills and get an early night to bed! Good night and God Bless y'all! (I actually walked a little without the walker today. Making great progress!)

Last edited by Vetter; 01-11-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #92
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. I'll have Canadian Lord Calvert and sour on Kansas's tab please. Thanks buddy. Vetter your luck runs like mine - just replaced the original Equinox battery. We have about a half inch of frozen sleet on the driveway and probably a half inch of snow in the yard. It is colder then a well digger's butt in the Klondike tonight. The wind cuts right through you. Of course this is the kind of weather that the dog likes to go outside in about every 30 minutes. I think he is going to his little bed soon.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:42 AM   #93
dowop

Door is locked.Headed on over to the Lake.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:54 AM   #94
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. It's 13 outside right now with a wind chill of -2. Just give me coffee, lots of it. We got freezing rain yesterday, but it didn't amount to much, except on the paver stone sidewalk my place. I about hit the ground trying to walk on it last night.
The girl's have the coffee on, first cup is on me.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #95
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

It's a cold nasty, icy, snowy morning here. As soon as the morning GUNSMOKE's are over I'm headed to the loading lounge.

Life is good.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:49 AM   #96
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. The weather is a bear this morning. Speaking of bears, I think I'll hibernate the rest of the Winter. Thanks for the coffee panther.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:52 AM   #97
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Good morning fellers and gals. Cloudy here, very warm but not for long, cold front is a coming. High today 82, tomorrow 59! Winter is coming back to Florida! Dowop, have fun at the lake and panther, that's cold, be careful on those pavers, you could end up like me! Hope Pam is feeling a little better, I know the "lousy human being" feeling. It's always over in the morning but is a pain in the butt! Going to be a nice peaceful day here, just going to lump, start the cars to be sure we're good to go and watch the boob tube, I don't have that channel! Everybody feel good and have a great day!
Old 01-12-2018, 03:05 PM   #98
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good afternoon. It's still cold here, but it's about as warm as it's going to get - 17. I believe I could watch my propane needle go down, but it's too cold to stand and watch it. My outdoor adventures have been taking the pooch out 3 times, filling the bird feeders on the deck and in the back yard, and taking the trash up the hill for pickup this afternoon. I dug out a folding table for the wife and set it up in the spare bedroom. We've been working on a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #99
Vetter
Banned

Talking

Well, I have a handy man coming tomorrow at 9 AM to start and hopefully finish my "honey do" jar. That's my biggest thing going on. Rman, you and wifey working on a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle! Wow, you must be on super behaviour! My Wifey has been in a very good mood today. Tomorrow will be tough with repair man coming. Her biggest chore is to empty the closet where the plumbing is behind the wall. Just hoping all goes well. I'll sure be glad to get that list outta my hair. I may break training and have a a finger or 2 of whiskey. After 45 days abstinence that should take the edge off. Won't know if I don't try. Probably chat later. Thirsty now.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:41 PM   #100
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening gang. Yup, it's still cold and pretty apt to stay that way. I'll have a Bud Light in a frosty mug with a slice of lime please. I'm about puzzled out - think I'll watch the boob tube until bed time.