Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
ZO6Vettever

Angry Prince Charles and Prince William 'snubbed' Trump...

Prince Charles and Prince William could have attended the President's meeting with Queen Elizabeth II on Friday, but "snubbed" America. They simply refused to attend It's a very, very unusual thing for the Queen to be there on her own. Usually she is accompanied by somebody. Prince Charles has been substituting for Philip a lot recently a source told the newspaper. Charles had a meeting with his company and attended a police event, while William played in a charity polo match.
It was not clear whether the decision to miss out by the Prince of Wales was impacted by a blubbering balloon of Trump's likeness and 100,000 people taking the streets of central London in opposition to the President's visit.
It's obvious they have taken a knee to the Muslims so let's treat them like our other Muslim enemies. They have been an ally since we we kicked their butts in the revolutionary war. Now, they hate us because Trump is our President? If they don't want our friendship, kiss off and enjoy Sharia law. What do y'all think?

Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags or badges.
US Army vet 1965-1971
ZO6Vettever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:13 AM   #2
glockensig

I don't give a hoot about the tyrants descendants! There is a reason we tossed the tea in the harbor! When the King and Queen and PM muck it up again,we will come bail out the good people tho'!
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle
glockensig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:07 AM   #3
rman

No argument here Vetter. When they throw out the system of Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses, sell off the castles and the crown jewels, then maybe I would have some respect for the Brits. They seem to over-estimate their role in world affairs and love to look down their noses at everyone.
Old 07-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #4
Benvenue
Extraordinary Member

First thing that came to my mind is that these people let their 92 year old mother/grandmother go out alone without support, a steady hand or arm to lean on.

Someone got snubbed but it wasn't Trump.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #5
rman

Good point Ben!
Old 07-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #6
ZO6Vettever

Thumbs up

I thought that too Ben. They are so proper they waste more time on thinking what's proper they would rather let the Queen fall than do what may not be proper. Maybe that's what's so great about Trump, he's off the cuff, proper or not! "Long Live the POTUS!"

Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags or badges.
US Army vet 1965-1971
ZO6Vettever is offline   Reply With Quote