Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (  

Go Back   Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") > Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop This Board was established along the lines of a Virtual Coffee Shop, with the idea of having a place to relax, visit and discuss the days happenings, and exchange information about different topics.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 08:16 AM   #2121
Vetter
Banned

Smile

Did somebody say bacon? I'm gonna make myself a bacon, egg and cheese sammich on a muffin. Molly and Cinnamon thanks for whippin' up the breakfast bar and dowop, thanks for the coffee. They are letting residents back into the Keys today. The Key West mayor was on and he said if you come back, there are no utility's, no one to fix anything, 90% of all the homes are badly damaged or totally destroyed. No tourists will be allowed in. They had a lot of footage and it's really sad. The President needs to step up to the plate and flood the Keys with the man power and equipment to clean out the debris and haul it away. When Wilma wiped out so many homes FEMA bought in thousands of 35' travel trailers and set them up on on peoples property until repairs could be made to the homes. My mow man and wife got most of my place fixed up still more to do but his mower died and they left early so he could repair it. he mowed the front with a push mower. Too bad for the old folks, they are lucky to have friends like you and Mrs Panther. Glad you finally got some rain. Rman got some rain too. Greener, happy to hear the Richmond Police Laid done the law and locked those who didn't obey them. We need to see more of that. I think the police are over being abused. Well, it's NASCAR race day. First race to the Championship! Everybody have a great day.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:09 PM   #2122
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good evening. It's been a cloudy, cool day today. I watched the Chiefs beat the Eagles today. It was a tougher game than I expected. We're 2 and 0 now. Just 14 more to go.

Panther it was nice of you and your wife to take in the elderly neighbor. We need more neighbors like you.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #2123
dowop

Coffee is on & 2 dozen fresh brown eggs in the refrigerator.

Go Steelers!! Go Chiefs!!
Old 09-18-2017, 05:45 AM   #2124
rman
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Thanks for the eggs dowop. Cinnamon is frying me up a couple right now. I'll have some sausage patties and hash browns too please. We had a little shower during the night and more rain is expected for later this morning.

Tomorrow evening we leave for Kansas City. We will stay in a hotel and get up early the next day. My older brother is having his second aneurysm surgery at 6:00 am Wednesday in the North Kansas City Hospital. This one will take 5 to 6 hours and is pretty risky. The artery is on the back side of his heart and is hard to get to. There is a chance the surgeon could nick a nerve and leave him paralyzed. He is 77 and has emphysema, so anesthesia is also tricky. This one worries me. Dave has a lot of faith in his surgeon and in God and feels comfortable with the procedure. Please help me pray for him.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:54 AM   #2125
Teddybear
Extraordinary Member

Good morning gang. It's trying to rain here this morning, so I don't know if I'll get much accomplished or not. Just have to see.

rman, lifting your brother up in prayer.

Y'all have a good start to your week.

Life is good.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:12 AM   #2126
dowop

Prayers are sent & will continue rman.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #2127
panther
Extraordinary Member

Good morning folks. I'll have some of those brown eggs and coffee please. Thanks.
Praying for your brother Rman. I hope all goes well.
We had a good rain yesterday. The grass is already greening back up. We might get more today.
We just got the call that our uncle that we used to take care of, passed away last night up in KC. We didn't hear from his kids, one of the aunts called us.
I'm not sure what we have planned for today. I have my plans, the Mrs has hers, we compare ideas, then do what she wants.
Have a good Monday
Old 09-18-2017, 08:42 AM   #2128
greener
Extraordinary Member

Good morning. Well aged coffee and an egg and sausage brunch.

Anyone watch the Emmy's? I haven't watched them more than a minute, ever.
Ratings were an all time low I hear. The entertainment industry congratulating itself.

Pam said something about me cutting the back yard so she could bag pine straw for the neighbor who allowed her to take plants the neighbor didn't want. I'm not sure I understand that or need to understand anything past cut the back yard.

Another hurricane going somewhere and one off the NC coast. Far enough to make the water choppy.

Y'all have a great day.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:13 AM   #2129
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Howdy gang! Coffee please. Rman, there are Prayers from me already sent and will continue until big brother Dave is outta the woods. You say he has a lot of faith in God that'll help! Have a safe trip. Breakfast is done, I gotta run, everybody have a great day!
Old 09-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #2130
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

Franne made waffles and sausage. I never watch the Emmy's either. I don't like them, their politic's or B.S. Greener, we're all in the same boat. "The Never Right!" Sorry to hear about your Uncle panther. I'm sure your "plans for the day" will cheer greener up. So y'all are in the same boat too. OK, I gotta finish up here and stop by facebook. Once again everybody have a great day!
Closed Thread