Thread: Board Rules !
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
Calvin Wiles
The Old Fart Janitor

Default Board Rules !

Sometimes it is easy to get bogged down in Rules. As for Rules let me Tell the kind of Board I want this to be, and I expect all that Sign Up and Post on the Board to help make it that way. I want it to be where people can interact with each other without fear of any kind of personal attack. I want it to be where if we disagree we just state our opinion and give the other person the right to state theirs. I want the atmosphere to be generally positive, even though we will have to deal with negative things. If we treat each other like we want to be treated, we won't have a problem. I want it to be a place where you, and your family, regardless of age can enjoy yourself and feel good to be a part of making this the kind of place it is. If we do this we will be unique from other Boards, and will attract people like we are, but won't be one of the big Boards on the Net because we will be a minority. The Board has the right to expel any Member that it deems detrimental to the Atmosphere of the Board.