View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 07:49 PM   #2
Vetter
Banned

Thumbs up

It looks good rman, I like the fact that they say The "tactical gun belts are stiffer than the leather," says a lot for a web vs. leather belt. Keep us posted after some wear time. My giant leather belt shows no sign of failing yet. It's near 10 years old, I bought it at the "America's Largest Flea Market" in Sanford Fl. right after we moved here. It's now a housing development but the belt is as good as new. The guy made them up one at a time, dyed whatever you wanted in about 1/2 hour. I got basic black, dyed it once myself with dye from my holster making days and it's still good. It's been about 4 years since I made a holster and it's Kydex. It still carries good and for me is just so comfortable. I carry OWB at appendix. Sitting or standing you really don't hardly know it's there. Being OWB and a double stack Glock it shows to somebody looking for it with just an oversize T shirt on. Not easy for me to find much "oversize." Anyway, looking forward to an update after a couple weeks, it looks real good!
Vetter is offline   Reply With Quote