View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 05:36 PM   #1
rman
Extraordinary Member

Default Concealed Carry Belt

Do you ever get frustrated with the belt(s) you use for concealed carry. Some are too narrow and some are too flimsy. My biggest aggravation is that one notch on my belt is too loose and the next one is too tight. They give you one inch adjustments. I ordered a belt on 6/19 and received it today. I didn't ask or pay for any special rapid shipping. These belts are really different. Instead of having holes in the belt, there is a track on the inside of the belt. The notches in the track are 1/4" apart. When you pull the belt thru the buckle, it clicks at each 1/4" notch. A small lever on the buckle releases the tension on the belt. The belts are all one size fits all - 24" to 54". The company sells dress belts and gun belts in leather and web material tactical models. They offer 5 different buckle styles. The one I bought is a black tactical model with the X1 buckle. The belt feels heavy duty, but is not extra thick like one of my leather gun belts. The back side of the belt is marked in inches. The instructions say to cut the belt 4" longer than the waist size of your pants. That didn't work out for me. I had to cut 2 more inches off. You place the cut end in the buckle, push down a bracket that has teeth which dig into the belt. Then you tighten down 2 little set screws to help hold it in place. With that, you're ready to go.

I'm going to sound like a salesman for this company, but I think it is the best carry belt ever. It's comfortable, seems sturdy and is infinitely adjustable. Time will tell, but I think it is going to be great.

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts