View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 06:27 PM   #2
rman
Extraordinary Member

Sometimes I get a little grumpy when companies I buy from ask me for reviews, no matter how trivial the product. I usually do the reviews anyway. The Kore review was a no-brainer - I'm really sold on this belt. See excerpt from the Kore Essentials email I received today:

Hi Tom -

We were so impressed with the review you sent us, that we'd like to offer you a FREE Kore Gun Belt.

YES, we are serious...we just need a small favor in return.

If you would be willing to Copy & Paste your review to ALL of the sites below as a "Comment" - (see links below) we'd be happy to ship you a FREE Buckle & Belt Set of your choice. It usually takes just 15 minutes or less to do.

We've included your review below to copy & paste in the comments box, then click "submit it". Please recheck to make sure it posted, sometimes they need to be submitted twice to show up.

After you've posted and rechecked your reviews, reply with your buckle & belt color choice, current shipping address and email for tracking and we'll get your free belt shipped out within 2-3 business days.

We're a small San Diego based company comprised of a few guys, so this type of thing really helps get the word out.

Of course, if you're not interested or too busy, we completely understand and don't mean to bother you.

Either way - THANK YOU for your awesome review and enjoy your new Kore belt!!

Cheers,

Shawn

There were only 2 youtube sites listed for me to copy and paste. They were reviews of Kore's products. One of them was a guy from Kansas that does youtube product reviews. Just got a reply from them, and they are shipping my new belt and buckle next week. This time I'm getting a brown leather gun belt with a different buckle. This has never happened to me and was a very pleasant surprise.

Last edited by rman; 07-19-2019 at 06:58 PM.
rman is offline   Reply With Quote