Early Risers Coffee Shop ® (

Early Risers Coffee Shop ® ("Where Friends enjoy Friends") (http://www.earlyriserscoffeeshop.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food (http://www.earlyriserscoffeeshop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wine (http://www.earlyriserscoffeeshop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515)

rman 06-03-2009 08:49 AM

Wine

Anyone here like to partake in this adult beverage occasionally? Red wine is supposed to be good for you and my cardiologist actually encourages his patients to drink a glass a day. I'm not much of a drinker and definitely not a wino. I do have a small glass with my evening meal most nights. My problem is that I just don't like wine much. I was buying Stone Hill Winery Concord from Branson, Mo when we were in the neighborhood. Since I'm not a wine drinker, I like sweet (cheap) wines best. We were in Salina 2 weeks ago and I stopped at the Smokey Hill Winery. They have a red wine called River Valley Red. Now that is some good stuff. (Maybe I could become a wino!);)

kansas45 06-03-2009 05:38 PM

The "OLD BROAD" & me like to partake in a little wine from time to time. We like that red wine ourselves. Ususlly after spliting a couple of bottles, she just goes to sleep. :sleeping: :yes: ;)

Calvin Wiles 06-04-2009 04:05 AM

Sharon and I drink a little with our meals. She gets some of the higher dollar wines sometimes, but I like the cheap Mogan David Blackberry Wine better than the high dollar stuff.

tonyex 06-04-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kansas45 (Post 9666)
The "OLD BROAD" & me like to partake in a little wine from time to time. We like that red wine ourselves. Ususlly after spliting a couple of bottles, she just goes to sleep. :sleeping: :yes: ;)

Brave man, my wife reads these some times. I'd be afraid to take her to the range if she caught me saying something like that.:no:

kansas45 06-04-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyex (Post 9710)
Brave man, my wife reads these some times. I'd be afraid to take her to the range if she caught me saying something like that.:no:

Shhhhhhhhhh..........be vewy vewy quiet about this Tony! :angel:

rman 06-08-2009 07:11 AM

I'm thinking that someday Kansas will just quit posting and we'll have to send out the posse! :cowboy::scooter::tank:

Calvin Wiles 06-08-2009 07:17 AM

If I posted some of the things on here that Kansas does, I'd be afraid to go to sleep at night. :sleep1:

kansas45 06-08-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin Wiles (Post 9832)
If I posted some of the things on here that Kansas does, I'd be afraid to go to sleep at night. :sleep1:

Maybe thats why I don't sleep much.............and when I do, I've got one eye open!
Good thing for me the old broad has a good sence of humor. :gunsmilie:

tonyex 06-08-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kansas45 (Post 9850)
Maybe thats why I don't sleep much.............and when I do, I've got one eye open!
Good thing for me the old broad has a good sence of humor. :gunsmilie:

Getting very very brave. I'd bet beer talk or wine talk, too much of either?

Calvin Wiles 06-09-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyex (Post 9860)
Getting very very brave. I'd bet beer talk or wine talk, too much of either?

Thing is, knots on your head always had a very sobering effect on me. :)